Bf4 All Maps Weekend

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
awsome concept to run an all maps weekend XD several maps i havent played in a long time :p

because you downloaded all maps now :D:tbag:
--- Post updated ---
awsome concept to run an all maps weekend XD several maps i havent played in a long time :p
me too and i was bored to play the same maps over and over. but honestly, i was worried if the server is filling up properly because in the past every DLC map into rotation made it harder to fill the server up.
but my hope was, that after all DLC´s are for free ( only for 2 days i think ) a lot of guys downlaoded them and we get enough player fpr the server and it was really good. slots filling up well and the server was running till 3 o´clock in the morning.

Last edited:
because you downloaded all maps now :D:tbag:
--- Post updated ---

me too and i was bored to play the same maps over and over. but honestly, i was worried if the server is filling up properly because in the past every DLC map into rotation made it harder to fill the server up.
but my hope was, that after all DLC´s are for free ( only for 2 days i think ) a lot of guys downlaoded them and we get enough player fpr the server and it was really good. slots filling up well and the server was running till 3 o´clock in the morning.

dlcs stays on origin my friend :D

i think we can make this "weekend" a bit longer lol server is even more full as before with the vanilla maps. so i guess we can let stay that maps and even more, put some TDM maps into rotation. would be very nice if we could handle this mix. :D

I have some links if you need hardcore!

I've really enjoyed playing on the server the last few times and the wider selection of maps is good. Some maps are good but there are others that feel a bit buggy still with floating debris - but still fun to play.

that was really awesome. i loved it and the regulars too. we should do something like this more often! :D zavod graveyard shift is really awesome too!

we can do some other "special" events in future. there a diferent option in my mind. we could do some infantry only weekend or playing around on the health settings. so it could be interesting to increase the player health up to 200% or 300% or playing with basic weapons only or something else.

i personally found the all maps weekend awsome XD played maps i havent played in ages :-3

Reactions: glenwilson

Users who are viewing this thread