BF4 Admin commands

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Lol i can just imagine quality of playing company when you meet all people who are banned of our BF2/BF3-servers in BF4 and there is no admin tool yet. :D

are we going to play BF4 beta on our servers? Cos i didn't see GamingDeluxe on the EA server list :(

And what about the petition we signed? Did it cause some change or it didn't move a mm from original EA plan?

Last edited:
I doubt we could even run the BF4 beta if we wanted to, EA has got that covererd I gues.
For now Gaming Delux is indeed NOT on the GSP list from EA, this means we will not be able to run BF4 off our dedi as it stands...

For BF4 the boys in red are discussing what to do as there is a number of options:

- Not run BF4 servers (a big "fuck you" to EA in the hopes that a lot of the community does the same and they realize their fuck-up)
- Rent a server from one of the GSP's on the list (big downside is that we now have to deal with and pay double the amount of parties, this also goes for all the controls like console and Procon)
- Have our dedi moved to one of the GSP's (we are not married to Gaming Delux so we could switch in theory but its a lot of hassle, new IP's for all servers, website moving, etc etc)

For now we are trying to support every initiative to get EA to change their mind and seeing what happens during/after the Beta.
As far as I know no other arrangements have so far been made for an NRU BF4 server.

good question. ok, the isp list is "only" for the beta and we have to see what happened.

possibly EA will expand this GSP list after some time and gaming deluxe will get on the list too.

but at the beginning of bf4 we have to think about what we doing. we have our dedicated server ( own server ) from GD so if we will have a own bf4 server we will rent some extra from one of them GSP who support bf4. that mean lot of extra cost. for example 70.- a month for only one server with 64 slots.

ok, we are a big clan and always have enough money in our poket but its really anoying that we have to waste this money only to rent a server from a different company.

so in near future we have to think about that and what we do with bf4.

thanks for the info - what happened with the bf3 beta, was GD a GSP at the time of the beta?

Last edited:
good question. ok, the isp list is "only" for the beta and we have to see what happened.

possibly EA will expand this GSP list after some time and gaming deluxe will get on the list too.

but at the beginning of bf4 we have to think about what we doing. we have our dedicated server ( own server ) from GD so if we will have a own bf4 server we will rent some extra from one of them GSP who support bf4. that mean lot of extra cost. for example 70.- a month for only one server with 64 slots.

ok, we are a big clan and always have enough money in our poket but its really anoying that we have to waste this money only to rent a server from a different company.

is it possible we could rent a server temporarely untill EA sees the error theyve made ?

is it possible we could rent a server temporarely untill EA sees the error theyve made ?

sure, this is possible and i guess that will be the way we have to go in the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread