BF3 auto ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.X

NRU Member
5 Feb 2013
Germany
I think its our anticheat plugin, based on kdr. you have to wait until one of our Head admins is here. So give it a bit time...

OrientalRainbow

16 Aug 2013
My headshot to kill ratio with the M416 is 70%, not 100% like you said. I have no idea why it says my overall HKR is 75% when it is 70% with the M416, 60% with the AEK and 40% with the M16.

Like I said earlier this isn't my first user in BF3 and I have 500+ hours played on my other one. I bought the humble bundle for Mirror's Edge 2 and I just use OrientalRainbow to mess around. I want to get better at making headshots so all I do on that user is practice getting headshots. I don't care how much I lose or die, all I do is sit in TDM and practice headshots. That's why my HKR is suspicous.

I'm not really sure how metabans work but I will appeal that ban as well. I have never cheated at any game and whoever banned me on there probably just looked at my HKR like you did, he can't prove anything.

sgt_diamonddog

12 Mar 2013
bideford uk
ok so it says m416 100% and aek 93% so you are telling lies..i checked again to see if i had got it wrong check for yourself..even if it was 70% i would still be suss as hell.

ah ok we are using two different cheat o meters check the one i posted..

OrientalRainbow

16 Aug 2013
sorry dude. ban stayed.
Can you give me a reason? Like I said in my first post I can record my gameplay and upload it to youtube if you need it.

ok so it says m416 100% and aek 93% so you are telling lies..i checked again to see if i had got it wrong check for yourself..even if it was 70% i would still be suss as hell.
ah ok we are using two different cheat o meters check the one i posted..

See this link: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/OrientalRainbow/iteminfo/m416/902279718/pc/
M416 kills: 303
M416 headshots: 224

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
the reason i write in the post be above. you got banned from our anticheat software that means that some of your playing stats way over the parameters there are definate in this anticheatsoftware. about that you got the ban.

even we would unban you and you come again to play on our server, the anticheat would ban you again.

beside that you got the over 90% cheat output there:
http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=OrientalRainbow

and also you got a metaban from cheatometer and we follow them and about that this is the second reason you can not play on our server. even if we would lift our own ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.