BF2042 discussion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Did not want to tell much about 2042 unless I try myself. But did not want to spend a single crown for it. Let's see now

On my side, I like BF2042, for sure there are still bugs, missing features and a lack of optimization, but the gameplay is fun, it feels good to see something else than BF4. There is also portal which is very interesting and a nice addition with a huge potential. So yep I enjoy it a lot especially while playing with friends you can have great moments such as in BF4. I don't get all this general BF2042 bashing, the game appears unfinished, I agree on this side, but at least the developers are showing they firm intention to continue fixing, improving and adding features to the game so it's a good point here.

Reactions: Scoot
On my side, I like BF2042, for sure there are still bugs, missing features and a lack of optimization, but the gameplay is fun, it feels good to see something else than BF4. There is also portal which is very interesting and a nice addition with a huge potential. So yep I enjoy it a lot especially while playing with friends you can have great moments such as in BF4. I don't get all this general BF2042 bashing, the game appears unfinished, I agree on this side, but at least the developers are showing they firm intention to continue fixing, improving and adding features to the game so it's a good point here.

There is a fun game somewhere, I agree. But for me, what is fun about the game is not worth enduring the miserable maps, gameplay and performance for. Whenever I play the game for an hour or so I wonder why I‘m forcing myself playing this game when I could just go back to BF4 and enjoy my time.

Honestly, yes, there is some fun to be had playing this game. But this game is an unfinished mess and releasing it in this state, for the price tag they put on it and after what they promised is just an outrageous slap in the face. And no, I am not simply going to ignore it because as a customer, I feel misguided and exploited and I am sick of what publishers/studios these days think they can get away with

Last edited:
There is a fun game somewhere, I agree. But for me, what is fun about the game is not worth enduring the miserable maps, gameplay and performance for. Whenever I play the game for an hour or so I wonder why I‘m forcing myself playing this game when I could just go back to BF4 and enjoy my time
If you are forcing yourself to play a game then there is no point to play it indeed (y)

But this game is an unfinished mess and releasing it in this state, for the price tag they put on it and after what they promised is just an outrageous slap in the face. And no, I am not simply going to ignore it because as a customer, I feel misguided and exploited and I am sick of what publishers/studios these days think they can get away with
thats my mainpart of this story. it's just cheeky to throw such a game for the customer feeds for full price as a finished game. jsut imagine the fact when every customer who is not pleased with that game at the release date ( because its just unfinished at this point and this don´t care if they still working on it and also not mean that you will buy the game to a later time when its finished and maybe only cost half price ), just imagine every one of them would give the game back / refund the game. just imagine the scream the EA shareholder would do, when, lets say 30% or 40% of the buyer would bget refunded. that is the only way companies will learn and you can be sure, that would be the last time they had released such a unfished game.

its simple. when i pay the full price, i will have a full game. if i don´t get what i pay for, they will get it back.

Reactions: General_Misery
what to say, if you do not like, ignore it 🤷‍♂️
No need to shout it out every time someone mentions it
Agree. I don't hate it but am disappointed with how it isn't what they suggested it would be.

Those that do play it, what do you like about it and what do you not like about it? Would be interested to hear as my experience was poor because of my PC.

Users who are viewing this thread