BF2042 discussion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
i got to admit i really enjoy the game besides its many flaws but hey, been playing buggy games all my life with ESO and New World so well. cant even complain :D
Only thing i CAN complain are those...i dont even want to type the word. Those stupid DMR's.
Who thought it would be a good idea to make one of them 2 shot your enemy. no matter where u hit that potatoe. u are dead in 2 shots.
Its w warcrime and has to be forbidden.
I agree!

True gun needs only one shot to kill enemy!

;)

• Haha
Reactions: Riot_co and lakaelo
I agree!

True gun needs only one shot to kill enemy!

;)
Well, true but no thanks.
At least shotguns arent relevant anymore. Dont know if its the map designs or that they feel weird to shoot

Mouse input is not bugged anymore. That was only during the beta
it still is, controller inputs are interfering with each other. also i justed kovaaks and even tho it doest the same amount of steps everytime it doesnt come on the same spot everytime.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

it still is, controller inputs are interfering with each other. also i justed kovaaks and even tho it doest the same amount of steps everytime it doesnt come on the same spot everytime.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

True. These controller settings are broken. But during the beta, mouse inputs were converted to simulate usage of an analog stick. Which was dumb.

The new skins don't scream BF to me

vsaocbjud3381.jpg

mkitbhhud3381.jpg

Also seems update 3 broke being able to look left and right until you delete your profile folder in my docs 😂

Last edited:
I have read that a couple of times and I am still a bit baffled. It feels like they don't know what to do or what direction to go and ending up only pleasing a few. There will always be bugs but 2042 seems to have over-achieved in that respect.

It might not happen, these are the ones that they tested alongside the two released yesterday. So the backlash might make them reconsider

Well, at least they know what we want :)

He also reports most of the people who blocked ideas like having a scoreboard in game are now gone, so hopefully some good news soon
i want a skin with i look like a huuuuge cock :ROFLMAO: seriously people at EA and DICE might be braindead dont they ever think about this game or test it

I’m glad EA have finally pulled their resources together and worked out what is wrong with BF2042
Haleluya we are getting some new skins……all is well again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🖕🖕🖕

I decided to treat this game as if the release date is in 6 months. Had a fun Beta month and am now waiting for the full release in May

Users who are viewing this thread