BF2042 discussion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
The worst part of BF5 is actually trying to play with someone you know. Oh x is playing BF5, would you like to join them? Yes please. OK, joining server..... Joins server -person you hoped you would join is actually on a different server.

sounds like the new one has the same problem what I heard off

the "ultimate" event starts on october 15th 2021
call it red october then ^^

did i meantion i switched from normal to "pixalot super version" ;-}

glad its cooler after summer
and hope hardware is better availabel and cheaper then

anyway can´t wait to teabag you gentleman^^

Well not gonna lie but you were let down in many ways ;)

since I read this I am really hesitant to ask for a refund
it lacks a lot of features that exist since the creation of battlefield
the previous battelfields added some good ideas but now they have removed them ...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That is off course presented by somebody very disappointed but even then some points sound objective and very bad

I thought off buying me the game later when I see wether it is good or not but there is a whole lot to fix

EA did refund me, i am out.

If hardware is cheaper again some day
(cpu was below 80%, so more a gpu change needed becuase 60-75 fps sucks, but people with 3080 where also frustrated)

and game is availabel for low budget, like below 20 EUR, i will give that lousy browser game maybe a new try...

Reactions: blugi21 and lakaelo
I get the feeling he's trying to say the game is shit 🤔 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I did have a go on Friday for a short while. After the start up sequences landed on some map (no idea what it is called) with tall blocks that looked like they had been drawn by a 6 year old with a ruler and pencil, the ground was all
sand colour, graphics were shit. While they are all taking flags near bases I went straight to centre flag and took it, then attacked flag near enemy base and there found enemy players for the first time. There were 6 just standing there like statues shooting at me but I wasn't being hit by anything so took them all out 1 by 1 and got to 12 before I was killed and then left. It felt like the test range. The graphics were something I would have expected to play on a
Sinclair Spectrum. 2042 is first class bolox:(

I don't get why EA keep allowing DICE SE to lead making new BF games. Just give it to DICE LA already

I don't get why EA keep allowing DICE SE to lead making new BF games. Just give it to DICE LA already
Dice Sweden made the best games imo. I don't think dice is the problem here it's EA trying to shape ever fking game to a money bogging machine. Forget good games they just wanna sell passes, skins, make everything as casual so most people buy and play it....

Dice Sweden made the best games imo. I don't think dice is the problem here it's EA trying to shape ever fking game to a money bogging machine. Forget good games they just wanna sell passes, skins, make everything as casual so most people buy and play it....
I think all the dev's that made the good BF games have moved to Embark

Good to see they fixed the shields today

Not surprised 🙁

Re-mastered BF4 or BF3 would be something tho…🙏🏻😋
Agree. Have played quite a few PS1 games that have been given a make-over for the PS4. They all retain the spirit and game play of the original but with better graphics. All have been great fun to play because they were good the first time and the graphics updated enough for the current hardware.

The issue I see with this game is that that it is a resource hog amd requires a significant hardwate upgrade for a lot of players at a time when hardware prices are rocketing. Investing £500+ on MB, CPU and RAM and something stupid for a high end graphics card isn't viable.

Reworking BF4 and genuinely fixing the issues, plus some decent new maps would have had a lot of support. The comments from people returning to BF4 after BF1/5 shows there is still a lot to enjoy.

This is all rather concerning too

As someone in the comments says, clans are basically dead in this game

Yeah it sucks a lot, no idea how they managed to make such nonsense features :(

Reactions: General_Misery
Have to admit I have bought it just to try it but not expecting much. Will see on Friday as I only got the cheapskate version.

Here is a well made video going through the problems this game has at the moment. Not a good start for this game! :(

Hi guys, I have to admit that I actually like the new battlefield. To be clear at first I was a bit pissed because of all the missing stuff especially the things we need, to make a community around this game like the squad system,no all game chat,No scoreboard, playing with only four friends and its still annoying as f. It has allot bigger and smaller problems that need to be fixed somehow. Besides that the playing part is at least for me overall fun and I played everyday iam already lvl 40 😅 I love to grind for new stuff. Sure it's completely different from bf4 and I can completely understand that a lot of you guys wished for something different.just wanted to share my opinion. Have a good day lads.

Last edited:
lol that is a huuuge list of bugs.

• Yay
Reactions: blugi21

thats it? lol
guess they are on a good start than compared to New World. seems like big companys with tons of money have it easyer to shoot someone into space than run a fcking game which has known bugs from players reported 2 years ago. and they still didnt fix them untill full release and have screwed up even more.
That makes be hyped for the new BF man. cant be worse, only better

That doesn't include a lot of issues like the shitty bloom when shooting

Users who are viewing this thread