bf2 vs bf3

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
HippY

HippY

Christianwilson
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
stoke on trent uk
those who have bf2 and bf3 installed how about a bf2 vs bf3 match bf3 choose a map and bf2 choose a map.whos in names plz .............

I don't get it, do you want to have a game on BF2 or on BF3? And do you mean Back to Karkand maps or what?

those who play bf3 choose a map those who play bf2 choose a map but you must have both installed,,teams and mod plz

- - - Updated - - -

if you dont get that then im a square sauage

i think he means the bf2 team pick a map and the same for the bf3 team, then both teams play on the chosen map on bf2 and 3 ?

come on slow simon one game each of bf2 & bf3 chosen by members that have both installed... which i'm guessing wont be many cos if you got bf3 installed why would you play bf2 anymore????

come on slow simon one game each of bf2 & bf3 chosen by members that have both installed... which i'm guessing wont be many cos if you got bf3 installed why would you play bf2 anymore????

I have both installed and I still play bf2 'a lot'

BF3 may look like a supermodel but she doesnt make me cum like my dirrrty old bitch bf2 does. ............ so bite me

bf3 players choose a bf3 map?
And bf2 players choose bf2 map?
not many of our bf2 players have bf3!?
I'm confused..meaning you are a square sausage!

sounds like a good idea to have a match in both.

ppl prob confused as they don't wanna play the other if they got the other. Which is a shame.

Might be hard to find players that want to play both games in one night.

I suppose I could re-install BF2.

Will I be able to use helicopter TV missles if they are on the chosen map? :)

looks like the arse has fell out of that one, never mind it was just a thought..thx anyway CLOSED!

quite a funny thread tho' jigaboo :]

sounds cool to me. i always thought of it like this we are a battlefield clan i might as well have all battlefields installed :) i have bf1942 bf vietnam(standalone game) BF2, bf2142, bfbc2 and bf3 installed im ready to go

I was ranked in the top 25 in the world on BF:Vietnam on BF tracker when it was average round stats :)

And by top 25 i meen 25 th =D

have BF2, BF1942 and BF3 all installed :) had to remove BC2 to make some space on my lapy

playing them all, and the idea sounds great to me

Users who are viewing this thread