BF2 Server Issues

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
H

hartynoll

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
HI Gents

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered, but

a) I'm too lazy to look

b) It generally makes Sam feel clever when someone asks him a techy question and

c) If I don;t post a question, I can;t call you all a bunch of cock loving cock munchers can I?

Since I have upgraded to fibre Internet (it finally came all the way to Swansea), I have been having massive ping spikes in BF2 only. I will have a 16 ping one minute, then up to 400+ the next. This is happening every 10-20 seconds.

I have updated my punkbuster crap and stuff like that. Any ideas?

I get no problems whatsoever on BF3

Thanks cocos

Hi Hartynoll

i have had da same problem couple weeks ago.....but im playing wireless,and good old Laka give me the advise to change my wireless-channel
in my router/modem........and after change wireless setting it al runs good

hope this will help to you to.......

Hi Hartynoll

i have had da same problem couple weeks ago.....but im playing wireless,and good old Laka give me the advise to change my wireless-channel

Ok Thanks Prooi I wil try that!!! Im bad enough at BF2 without all this lag shit happening

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Hartynoll

Ok Thanks Prooi I wil try that!!! Im bad enough at BF2 without all this lag shit happening

Weather you have connection problems or not Harty mate, you will get Spunkys and my special love next fun night. And maybe Jim aka "The Badger" aka "Motheted" aka "SeamanStains" aka "TheTaxiSeatSniffer" is goining to join in for a four way dance. Lmao just lmao..

Attachments

• clash2.jpg
    clash2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Harty- I upgraded to Sky fibre almost a year ago and its been excellent, no issues whatsoever

My previous broadband was awful (1 meg !!) but now I get great speed and a stable ping of 15 playing bf2 on the no-fly, so in my case the fibre has been superb

@Mr.X- lol good work fella, the dream team will be back for the clash of champions

lmfao good work sek but i have lost a lot of weight since that pic was taken muhahahaha and hartyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you cat wanker nice to see you back

Users who are viewing this thread