BF2 Funnight tomorrow 22.2.

genozide

15 Mar 2012
.. and all able on TS?

I think killroy has done a good job preparing for this. Just look at shoutbox.. Lol.

nao07

NRU Member
19 Sep 2012
france , ardeche
Re : BF2 Funnight tomorrow 22.2.

tomorrow there will be a record of connection on the forum everyone will want the password .........

nao07

NRU Member
19 Sep 2012
france , ardeche
Re : BF2 Funnight tomorrow 22.2.

for a cool evening with accustomed and administrative requires a password to avoids the undesirable who do not respect the rules ,finally i think .........

Last edited:

Art_Br83

15 Mar 2012
Israel
so, will it stay closed for NRU cocks only? Or what? I sagest to PM all our regulars who registered here.

killroy

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Trimmis
lets fuck it up i would say , but a round with a little map with pistol knife only would be nice ,

no rules loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

and 1x sniperen cooollllllllllll

wee_bull

18 Jan 2013
Let me know the password and I may bring some of the bib guys over and show you all some nuts ;)

killroy

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Trimmis
lool ,,,,,, for the peeps on bf3 the vote is ganne be ended soon a bf3 fun night is in the nearest future ,,,, lets make bf3 a nut houzzzzzzeeeee like we can do , i can remember me last year the coco night it was nice woopppppppp

[cT*] 5h00fly

Friend of the NRU
14 Jan 2013
scotchland
depending on what maps will be running if its vehicle maps maybe you could do it a bit different where :
Air combat against Air combat only (don't attack soldiers)
Tanks and vehicles vs Tanks and Vehicles (don't attack soldiers)
and soldiers vs soldiers anything goes.
If it's a password server I can only assume the ranking system will be off?

however the rules, be prepared for me to not hold back and look forward to the golden nuggets on your chins ;) <3

nao07

NRU Member
19 Sep 2012
france , ardeche
Re : Re: BF2 Funnight tomorrow 22.2.

[cT*] 5h00fly;4005 said:
depending on what maps will be running if its vehicle maps maybe you could do it a bit different where :
Air combat against Air combat only (don't attack soldiers)
Tanks and vehicles vs Tanks and Vehicles (don't attack soldiers)
and soldiers vs soldiers anything goes.
If it's a password server I can only assume the ranking system will be off?

however the rules, be prepared for me to not hold back and look forward to the golden nuggets on your chins ;) <3

i do not think there will be vehicles (no jeep ,no helli,no jet) just infantry , .................i do not know but finally it seems...............

Last edited: