bf2 fun weekrnd

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dwibbles

Dwibbles

24 Mar 2012
Stoke on trent
Hi ive been pretty busy cooking for the masses lately so was wondering if the fun weekend is still going ahead? As I loved it the last time when pjay set one up. I gather technical wise passwords need putting on n removing the kicking for negative score would need changing etc?

somewhere in a nother thread i answered that we only need to make a date and time and than we can start. ;)

so someone have to look at this.

fine what about friday the 7th of june ?

just remember to add warnings the day before so people dont think theyve all been banned when its running XD

Last edited:
Yeah lak I did read just with being off if anyone had followed up mate. And tht suits me mr fortuna

Guys, exactly my date. I brought it up again too, but was brought off track. So for me 7-9 would fit.
Fortuna, your counting skills need to be fine tuned....7th is Friday ! You noob ! :D

Guys, exactly my date. I brought it up again too, but was brought off track. So for me 7-9 would fit.
Fortuna, your counting skills need to be fine tuned....7th is Friday ! You noob ! :D

depends on wich side of the date line you on ;-)

but ild say weekends still start on fridays ;-)

Guys, should I save the date or will it be another day ? Lets do some Teamkilling and air whoring again :D

Lets do it together Dwibbs....what do we need to get it done ? Laka, any advice for noobs ?

I think some modes/rounds like last time clear :

- most Teamkills
- no rules
- pistol/sniper/clay

I would suggest few more.....lets do :
- knife/pistol only
- AT/C4/Mines against Tanks (so lets see in the end who kicks ass)
- Nades only (LOL, wonder how long that will take)

It cant be combined with SF maps, right ?

I would suggest only Clan and close friends ? Shall we do then like last time 3 evenings between certain hours ?

you only have to think about what will you play at the rounds. so some modes like you wrote above.

we set the server to unranked at this date so there will be no issues about that. think about if you play with clan and regulars only so its easy to switch the server to password at this day.

if all sorted make a new thread with all the infos ( date, modes ... ) so everybody can see this on first view and not needed to read the hole thread.

ok that sounds reasonable does a heed have to set password then and i think all above suggestions sound good mr bond. i especially loe the knifing rounds lol and making a tank v at etc wll stop any boredom in this mate i am off work now till saturday so all good :)

ok that sounds reasonable does a heed have to set password then and i think all above suggestions sound good mr bond. i especially loe the knifing rounds lol and making a tank v at etc wll stop any boredom in this mate i am off work now till saturday so all good :)

same her mr. dwivbbs its gonna be an awsome experience, i for one look forward to the TK round, i suggest Operation road rage for the TK map, then im gonna end up pwning everyone in TK like in the old days XD

Users who are viewing this thread