Bf1

ROMMELZ

NRU Member
on battle field 1 campains if i use a placed field gun i cant get off it.
same as in the tank i cant get out any ideas people????

BruceWillii

NRU Member
Sry. Didnt try the campaign yet. Only multiplayer. But let me guess...its a bug...and it will be patched "soon"...

Reactions: ROMMELZ

glenwilson

NRU Heed
on battle field 1 campains if i use a placed field gun i cant get off it.
same as in the tank i cant get out any ideas people????
Which story were you playing? I will try and see if I get the same issue. Did try the tank one recently and that you are stuck in until it lets you out.

tousledmonkey31

NRU Member
In the campaign, there are a few glitches. One Codex Entry is awarded when you destroy every field gun in the first tank campaign, yet there is one that doesn't blow up and without that count you can't get the award. So it might be one of these bugs..

RIZLOID

EL Gringo
NRU Member
I got the answer Romm: when in the tank drop one of those grenade cluster things inside, the doors blow off and then you just walk out (y)
That didnt help one little bit did it ? :ROFLMAO:

ROMMELZ

NRU Member
Which story were you playing? I will try and see if I get the same issue. Did try the tank one recently and that you are stuck in until it lets you out.
looks like its all sorted . key allocation issue :)
--- Post updated ---
I got the answer Romm: when in the tank drop one of those grenade cluster things inside, the doors blow off and then you just walk out (y)
That didnt help one little bit did it ? :ROFLMAO:
vindaloo. ten pints of ale 3 tins of baked beans and a match :: BOOM.. no hair left :)

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
fing nice to see you on bf1 the other day rommelz Personally i had a blast XD we need to do it more :p .

its not a bug though, if i remember right your stuck in the tank till your let out at a set point in the game so that Means you "in effect" cant quit the tank and get killed accidentally XD