Bf1 - Which Version Is "best"?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
General_Misery

General_Misery

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Halmstad - Sweden
Hello people,

I may decide to take the plunge and buy BF1 despite all problems, perhaps taking advantage of the Black Friday sale but I'm not sure about which version to buy and if my rig is sufficient.

Question 1: I would prefer to get all maps but I don't care about early access to maps, battle packs or any skins etc. - which version do you hardened BF1 veterans suggest?

Standard?
De Luxe?
Ultimate?

Question 2: my rig has the following specs - sufficient for smooth gameplay with decent graphic detail?

Intel Core i5-2500K OC
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB
GTX 1060 OC with 3GB memory
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD
+ Old fart at the helm :D

Thankful for any advice or comments!

Cheers,

Staffan aka General_Misery

Last edited:
to 1) i made the error to buy the deluxe edition which i wont do again. the only thing u get with it counting is the early access.
if u dont need to have it buy the standard edition via origin. hurry because its black friday sale with 33% off at the moment (bf1 for 39.99 dollar):

EA Origin Black Friday Sale: Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront others discounted

when the dlcs come out, buy the premium pass for around 50 euro.

to 2) got the same intel core and the same ram as u, a smaller ssd with the same speed and a nvidia gtx560ti with 2gb.

i can play at low settings without a problem. tried medium and high video settings but could not see any big difference.

I honestly don't think I would have bought it at full price. PC specs should be fine - I have played with ultra and low (my PC specs are in one of the other threads) and the differences are subtle and don't affect gameplay (you still get killed by cheating bastards :) ).

and be aware of evil glitchy roof campers at amiens map or ballroom blitz:(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i think noone is cheating in bf1, just normal stats and k/d:

QuontaKus_Nuf_ - Profile Overview - Battlefield 1 Tracker

Last edited:
PC specs are really not a big problem with that game and how the other guys saying. i would bought the normal version. the rest you got with the other versions is crap ( useless battlepacks and early access ).

lmao bruce. no, no chance this guy is cheating. how should that be possible with the EA anticheat is running on there servers. lol

You think about to buy BF1 Pixi?! :jawdrop: Did something fall on you're head during the kitchen renovation? :smuggrin:

Yes, the old kitchen :dead:
--- Post updated ---
Thank you my friends. Standard version it is then.

My master will be fuming when she sees that I bought the new BF after all and if that's not worth € 40 I don't know what is :D

Reactions: Mr.X
Buy and enjoy the game
dont worry about your specs. Its good.
I have standard but now if i could turn back time i will buy premium or other with all dlcs

I would rather donate that money to charity than buy BF1. Then i would get nice feeling of doing good instead of getting angry with shit full of bugs and cheaters. :rolleyes:

Reactions: glenwilson and Mr.X
I would rather donate that money to charity than buy BF1. Then i would get nice feeling of doing good instead of getting angry with shit full of bugs and cheaters. :rolleyes:

Yes Sir, I will donate and besides, the money spent on BF1 will be equal to a deduction on wife's shoe budget (y) :cool:

Reactions: 82juggernaut82

Users who are viewing this thread