Bf V Reveal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

All that huge beatiful areas full of destructable stuff looks very impressive. If that is how war games are nowadays i just cant understand how that is possible COD WWII cant run smoothly even 6 vs 6 games in small maps where is not destruction without terrible lags. Thats so ridiculous and makes Sledgehammer Games look like bunch of monkeys who focus more to make more useless junk (camos, calling cards, emblems, weapon charms, emote gestures etc....) than trying create good maps and solve lag problems... :D

I guess im gonna buy this to PS4 sooner or later after release. PS4 version becouse of better ergonomics and no need to buy new computer. :)

I will buy it.

But also later, not a buggy & unready first month preorder development bullshit...

Full version, premium vip bullshit aprox 150 EUR Version.
If it runs stable somehow, I dont care ;-]

Will give 200 if they have zero tickets at supporthotline, but let me bet they will need mor than a halfe year for this ... ^^

Ok serious, I will follow the history, and see how new generations insult themeselves as cheaters e.g. hahaaa
To respond "skill is not a cheat" was so often priceless in the past ...
kewl ill be looking forward to charging the field with you Again mate XD its gonna be kewl XD

Users who are viewing this thread