BF Complete Collection

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Lol. Alcohol is good temporary fix to these problems but it's like playing blackjack, if you take too much chick is lost. :D

.. Or it can look a bit different when you wake up in the morning..

That don't happen if you send her home after business "Now i want play BF2" and in your drunk memories she was pretty. :D

Edit: Lol this forum really needs Women & Alcohol -section. :p

no really she was amazingly beautifull(blonde) and i met another girl from hungary who was brunette babe .... lucky guys in hungary ..
should we have an NRU piss up some time ..... camp in geno's back garden ..lol

i'm sure the whole clan would fit. np.

the topic of this thread had another thing coming. lol. wtf happened? hehehe

The most beatiful woman i saw, only one that turned my knees to jelly, was a brunette finnish girl. but when i had the guts to go up and speak to her at the nightclub and got along well, was already with my current redhead so had to back off. She was nice on both inside and out so it was appealing to me.

that is very nice geno ... i would expect nothing less from you :) redheads do rock tho' ...
you must have a big back garden ?
regards as allways , rich.

yard is 3000m2, mowing the lawn takes 1½ h sometimes, mortgage depressant forever etc..

Lol my whole apartment is only 31m2 and here is just little path middle of all my stuff. One corner is for bed, one for computer, one for tv and one for training equipments like squat rack and bench. :p

get on the train heik ? i once met a gorgeous israeli girl(hopefully art married her) on a train and i nearly fell in love , but i was engaged .... the rest is history ......

shame all the foreign girls seemed to like me ... must be the english accent ? :)

[Offtopic] Lol i should avoid trains becouse of one my wild younghood drunk adventure. :D They stopped train and called cops becouse of fight in trains bar and i spent next day in jail at police station. I got out without bigger problems becouse other guy got only mild contusions and he was not intrested to charge me. Cops said train was so much late becouse of me and if something like that happens again next time im so screwed for harming of train traffic. *shaming* :( :( [/Offtopic]

And the trains in finland have never been on time since.. lol.

When shit hits the fan and stuff happens they just do. Not much one can do about it. How can a person be himself while intoxicated?

Geno yep, VR just got this once good reason but their trains are 99% of time late. I said that to cops too and that made them more angry. :D I was then young, reckless and drunk lol... :(

But even now when you are old, calm and more sober the cops are more angry than before.

i respect proper cops but i see, hear and read so many times about these bad cops it's worrying.

It's 6 years full peaceful time at next summer, biggest problem in that time is one parking ticket. :p

Make a joke and I will sigh
And you will laugh and I will cry

"soittakaa paranoid!"

[video=youtube;kz_6jagv_D4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz_6jagv_D4[/video]

Make a joke and I will sigh
And you will laugh and I will cry

"soittakaa paranoid!"

[video=youtube;kz_6jagv_D4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz_6jagv_D4[/video]

does Scatha remind this .........is he before the 70's.............and its in his country.....anyway the band are great

Users who are viewing this thread