BF Complete Collection

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
opps sorry laka dont know what the feck i am talking about lol :)

just tryna help

hey heik new maps on sf(intersting) but they throw nades like my daughter(1 and half years old ) having her dinner lmao ....... guess she doesnt like caviar then :)

regards, richy not so rich .

Thanks everybody for the help so far. Will download then the 1.5 patch. Does anyone know how I can see which ones I have downloaded already ? Coz I recall that when I installed it, it had downloaded 2-3 patches already....Can i check that up anywhere ?

bond i think you have 1.50 patch , you were on no fly last night ? i think if you only had 1.41 no fly would not show up in your server list .

Bond76, hopefully your thing works... I installed Complete collection from Origin, my game said I haven't the real version of BF2 (Invalid CD key). Then I searched from internet for a solution, found that something must be done with registry - done it. It worked, but Special Forces didn't. Same Invalid CD key issue... Phoned EA support, they suggested some solutions, nothing worked... Finally they told me that if I will find a solution, I should tell them too :)

have u tried the cd key changer ?

Yup! That's why even posted previous comment here :)

EA support knows all these "hacks" and they suggested them all :D Buuuuhuuu! Sorry Scatha, Skynet, scavvie and NUZ (rip) for not playing with you when I was stuck on Taraba Quarry and you asked me to join you!

Last edited:
hey heik new maps on sf(intersting) but they throw nades like my daughter(1 and half years old )

regards, richy not so rich .

That's why i don't play SF, most of maps are too small to 64 players. All time nadespam-artillery-spawnrape-claymore etc shit in 10s after you spawn. :D Ghost town and Warlord are only ok maps.

Lol you have coolest name ever. Go to bar, say to girls "Hi im Rich" ==> Can't go wrong. :D

hi crn i had this same thing with sf from complete collection , ef never even loaded ? , but it is something about the key and i did find an answer on web but it was as long time ago . this time i reinstalled but have not bothered with sf .

hi heik name didnt help my much , my chatup is as good as my hit regs (shit) lol.

heeds/admin could we add sf maps to no fly just for a bit of variety ...... is that possible ?

Im not heed but i bet that needs own SF-server. There is lots of people who don't have SF so that is one reason why that don't work, second is i don't think it is possible add SF maps to BF2 map rotation.

If something like 1 of 10 AT-missiles goes trough tank without damaging it, it's same than you get 9 of 10 women who talks with you in bar. Rich you old womanizer lol. :D

heik most women like tall, dark and handsome men apparently and i am ...erm short, fat and bald lol..

heik most women like tall, dark and handsome men apparently and i am ...erm short, fat and bald lol..

Im short, fat and poor + i suffer OCD. :p That's good these things protect me from long relationships, no girlfriend whining about hobbies and disturbing playing of BF. ;)

Edit: LOL i noticed im now Little forum spammer. :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hi laka ... i could have sworn i used to play sf maps from server list when i had only started game from regular bf2 shortcut , maybe this is different thing ?

and heik you are only 24 so plenty of time to meet girlie . i was 31 when i got married and sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet do i regret it lmao :)
i used to work in a petrol station and met lots of girls/women there ... but I dont think they fancied the petrol pump attendant bit lol.
i even had one girl tell me she liked someone better because he had a better car ??? wtf bye bye bitch lol.

For better car, lol. These dumb greed bitches are reason why it would be so cool say "Hi im Rich!" at bar. :D :D

NRU had a SF server earlier but it wasn't so popular... :(

Hmm... Yeah Rich would be a nice name when introducing to a nice lady. But don't use your BF2 nickname ;) "Hi do you play BF2? My name is fuck off.." *lady leaving* "Crap"

NRU had a SF server earlier but it wasn't so popular... :(

Hmm... Yeah Rich would be a nice name when introducing to a nice lady. But don't use your BF2 nickname ;) "Hi do you play BF2? My name is fuck off.." *lady leaving* "Crap"
Made me wonder.... Did she leave because he said "fuck off" or because he was talking about BF2?

funny thing is i once met a gorgeous hungarian girl ..... she was just soo pretty i lost my nerves and walked away from her.

i really am shit with the ladies , lol.

Users who are viewing this thread