BF 2 crash

ichea

hey,

since I installed bf3, I can't play bf2 online anymore...
after some seconds it crashes to desktop without errormessage... ( singleplayer, lan and mods (online/offline) are working )

reinstalled the game, but it doesn't help...

So my question is:

Does someone here had the same/ similar problem and can help me ? Searched via internet, but haven't found something...

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
sheeeet ichea , i do feel betayed lol ..:)

\My Documents\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\cache delete all in this folder this may help , might be what sam' is on about ?
apart from that cant think of anything else if all you have done is loaded bf3 with no other changes ....... ?
good luck with it, honestly, but ...... bf3 .... ffs ? :) ., rich.

samoz83

NRU Heed
I'm on about that and the video.con file in your profile folder

samoz83

NRU Heed
I know m8 lol just was also adding the video.con part again as it's not the same folder, read my last message as if it's said in a happy voice :p

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
ahhhhhh sam' glad you are happy . i thought you were stressed or something ... cheers buddy .... i still remember you kindness when i was lost :)
regards, rich

ichea

@sam:

it is a complete new Video.con file (default settings... only thing that has changed is DatailTexture and Viewdistance as far as I can see it compared to my backup)... after deinstallation I removed all bf2 files ( EAGames folder and Documents folder )...