Bf 1942

• Thread starter BruceWillii
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
BF:V as well if not just for the soundtrack some of the best music in one game, especially when flying your Huey round

Ok, I installed BF1942 the complete collection from CD. Cant say anything to Windows7 probs, cos I have it on Lappi with XP. I didnt patched it now have version 1.6 and have around 10 servers I can play on like BhiNet 1942 server.

AW: Bf 1942

dog, after the Steam sale two weeks ago many play it again. I bought it myself then and I have to say I like it. Too arcardy for me to play it long time but still I feel like it was a good deal.
Anyway, since this sale at least 10 vietnam servers are full.

I was on a server yesterday with 64 players online,, jesus what a bustle lmao

i have 1942 to..and how is't to play multyplayer and were can i find the patches.......ive only done the singleplayer before i understand i need patches for multyplayer
ages ago

You dont have to patch it.I play multiplayer with the unpatched version. But its hard to go back from BF2 to 1942 like for the BF3 guys to go back to BF2 because of the graphics.

yeah ur right...think i dont install it than......about the graphics i understand,thats less quality

someone would have.. 15 years ago.. c'mon laka. don't be a spoilsport. lol.

seriously. i remember playing bf1942 sp long time ago and never got to try the multiplayer back then. i don't mind the GRAPHICS so much as long as the gameplay makes sense. Many new games don't make well enough gameplay to last for years.

Users who are viewing this thread