Bf 1 People

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
82juggernaut82

82juggernaut82

29 Aug 2016
I'm back now and wondering if someone want to play battlefield 1.
add me pls 82juggernaut82

P.S. BF 4 break for now :D

its not good for me
I think bf1 is very very chaotic in almost every aspect of game, menu etc etc.
sometimes game runs like shit. I dont get it.
there is no option to change directx or maybe im blind.
something is missing here. I dont know what but something. Im not sattisfied after purchase.
BF4 and BF 3 is a different story (best spent money on the game)

Changing DX version is under Video and then Advanced at the top, if your machine supports DX12 (don't know if it appears if it doesn't support it).

Played a bit this morning. First started with conquest but even after 5 minutes not enough people has joined so the round wouldn't start. Then tried Operations. The first game I joined finished within 2 seconds so I had to watch all the video shite again. Then I just felt I was the only one not cheating. Got killed so many times across the map by someone using a pistol it was stupid. Wasted about 90 minutes where I could have been having fun by poking a sharp stick in my eye. I'm away for a week starting Friday so will not try it playing again for quite a while.

Changing DX version is under Video and then Advanced at the top, if your machine supports DX12 (don't know if it appears if it doesn't support it).

I dont have this ??!?!!?
--- Post updated ---
Played a bit this morning. First started with conquest but even after 5 minutes not enough people has joined so the round wouldn't start. Then tried Operations. The first game I joined finished within 2 seconds so I had to watch all the video shite again. Then I just felt I was the only one not cheating. Got killed so many times across the map by someone using a pistol it was stupid. Wasted about 90 minutes where I could have been having fun by poking a sharp stick in my eye. I'm away for a week starting Friday so will not try it playing again for quite a while.

Im playing evenings after workouts
new mode is quite fun: fog of war

My GTX670 is DX12 compatible and that is 3 years old so I would think most of the later generations should also be compatible.

Im playing evenings after workouts
new
Do you have a dx12 capable card?

gtx 960 oc 2gb and its capable with 12
--- Post updated ---
everybody has this graphic option with directx but i dont....hmmmm...dont know
--- Post updated ---
My GTX670 is DX12 compatible and that is 3 years old so I would think most of the later generations should also be compatible.

Im thinking of changing my gpu to gtx 970 4 gb or 980
--- Post updated ---
welcome back tomaz. we get some nice beach chicks pics?? lol for me its a BF1 break till its running better or we get a NRU server. atm i stoped my BF1 career. :tbag:

Dont teabag me :D just play bf1 ffs
--- Post updated ---

ok, i know wht
windows 7 64 bit and its all clear now
so my bf1 working on dx11
--- Post updated ---
Problem to join team IceDiverTom was: Shift+F1 and white square, friends list? white square.
Solution: minimalize game, open origin and then join team from there. I realized later but you werent in game anymore.

Yesterday played domination hardcore with friend...quite fun :D equal chances with hakers (so many in normal).

Problem with small lags: bf1.exe set priotity to high.

Is there big diference in graphic low-ultra ? besides better performance?

There needs to be some realism but running around with primary and secondary weapon, knife, grenades, anti tank grenades, and rocket gun isn't something you would do for real.

I now have the Benny Hill music playing and an image of guy with limpit mine chasing people!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There needs to be some realism but running around with primary and secondary weapon, knife, grenades, anti tank grenades, and rocket gun isn't something you would do for real.

I now have the Benny Hill music playing and an image of guy with limpit mine chasing people!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hmm..its the same bf but different skin with more chaos in options
battlelog is way better than in game options and servers

i want check my kd ratio...cellphone/tablet
i want to change or edit logo...cellphone/tablet
want to compare stats or check my friend stats.....the same
joooke

Users who are viewing this thread