Bewerbung Von Langula-1998

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
L

Langula-1998

29 Dec 2017
Hallo ich wollte mich bei euch bewerben weil ich schon einige schöne runden auf euren server von BF4 hatt und ich finde auch die leute auf eurem ts sehr nett
deswegen wollte ich eurem clan beitreten

from me give it a big yes
i played some realy good rounds with you :)

Hello my ingame name is Langula-1998 my real name is Steven I'm from Germany (Thuringia) I'm 19 years old and I'm in training as a plant mechatronics engineer. I mostly play BF 4 but sometimes also World of Tanks

Hello my ingame name is Langula-1998 my real name is Steven I'm from Germany (Thuringia) I'm 19 years old and I'm in training as a plant mechatronics engineer. I mostly play BF 4 but sometimes also World of Tanks

What are your in-game user IDs? Just so we can run some background checks (for the game not for anything else :) )

Wie lauten deine In-Game-Nutzer-IDs? Nur damit wir ein paar Hintergrund-Checks durchführen können (für das Spiel nichts anderes :))

Neither did I. :) When I tried to speak German on holiday I got o_O sort of looks. Even when I double checked things and listened to how you say thing I still got WTFIHTA looks. I guess languages are not my special skill.

What are your in-game user IDs? Just so we can run some background checks (for the game not for anything else :) )

Wie lauten deine In-Game-Nutzer-IDs? Nur damit wir ein paar Hintergrund-Checks durchführen können (für das Spiel nichts anderes :))

you translated that perfectly
--- Post updated ---
echt? sind sie sich da auch sicher..nicht das du dich da nicht richtig aussprichst.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::confused::D:D
--- Post updated ---

Übersetzen von Text ist nicht allzu schlecht (wie in kann ich manchmal ausarbeiten es aus), aber zuhören, versuchen zu verstehen und dann Antworten auf eine Frage finde ich sehr schwierig.

Reactions: lakaelo
Übersetzen von Text ist nicht allzu schlecht (wie in kann ich manchmal ausarbeiten es aus), aber zuhören, versuchen zu verstehen und dann Antworten auf eine Frage finde ich sehr schwierig.
sometimes i have the same problem in english ;)
the bigges problem for me is which wort best at first ...

....Sometimes i have the same problem in english
or i have sometimes the same problem in english
or in english i have sometimes the same problem
or the same problem i have in english sometimes

sometimes i have the same problem in english ;)
the bigges problem for me is which wort best at first ...

....Sometimes i have the same problem in english
or i have sometimes the same problem in english
or in english i have sometimes the same problem
or the same problem i have in english sometimes

I would understand all versions but the first is probably the best. Some are better than others but it is a good example to use. Regional differences/accents and words certainly don't help. You could go 2k from where I am and you would think they were speaking a different language because of the accents they have and different words for things too. For me, if you are doing an English exam then you would expect it to be very good. If you are writing in here on in-game then as long as the meaning is understood that is fine. :) If I were any good at speaking any other language then I may be able to criticise others but as I am not I have absolutely no right to correct anyone when they speak or write in English.

At school, we only started learning languages at about 11 years and then it was all about opening windows and doors. None of it was any practical use and it was never conversational. It was mainly repeating words and not how to use them in practical situations. At my age it does become harder to learn languages - not impossible though.

Reactions: Redd Tedd
I have started a vote for trial membership (which will last for 3 days) as the background checks were fine. Good luck Steven

Ich habe eine Abstimmung über die Probezeit (die 3 Tage dauert) begonnen, da die Hintergrundkontrollen in Ordnung waren. Viel Glück Steven

Reactions: JiggaK and lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread