Best museum EVER

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Yeah thats only half an hour away from me too :D gotta check it out!

Did I mention that I actually have a driving license for tanks? Was assigned as tank driver for Marder, that iron pig, in the military. Great fun, pushing 55 tons of steel with 1000 horse powers through the woods :D consumes 25 liters of gas just upon cold starting the engine :)

In the chatbox ;) Wehrtechnische Studiensammlung in Koblenz, Germany

thx,

the chatbox is sometimes a bit buggy on my computer, it likes to show the nru banner

what browser do you use? looks like a not uptodate one.

waterfox 24.0

you really use that? it should be faster but it is not prooved. test "normal" firefox or chrome so i think you will not have any problem with the site.

In the chatbox ;) Wehrtechnische Studiensammlung in Koblenz, Germany

thx,

the chatbox is sometimes a bit buggy on my computer, it likes to show the nru banner

what browser do you use? looks like a not uptodate one.

waterfox 24.0

you really use that? it should be faster but it is not prooved. test "normal" firefox or chrome so i think you will not have any problem with the site.

i use it because ff crashes sometimes, wf nefer since i got it and ff use a lot more ram than wf. google is a no go for me, i try dont to use googlesearch and maps if i can, google cockies and scripts are blocked and if a side trys to force me to allow them i doge the side. dont have google+
ore googlemail and deletet my youtube acount when they forced me to to bring it togeter with a googleacount. the only thing i didnt found a satisfying solution is for using youtube :(
im just to lazy to reload the page ^^ after a reload it works.and its just sometimes. so i will life with that problem i think

Users who are viewing this thread