Best Guns For Bf1

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Saw this article on suggested loadouts for whatever you are trying to achieve. Also like that you can have three loadouts per class that are easily selected and renamed.

Battlefield 1 class guide: loadouts for every occasion | PC Gamer

What I find a little strange is that there is no manual for the PC version of the game. There are basic manuals for consoles there doesn't seem to be one for PC. Obviously PC gamers are more intelligent than console gamers and we can work stuff out ourselves but there are still things that are not clear or obvious even if you are a BF veteran.

Reactions: tousledmonkey31
I like the fact that you can manage up to 3 loadouts per class. So you can have medic close quarter and medic long range, as well as adapt to the maps much more quickly with the different settings. First update came out this week, lets see how the game develops despite all the already existing pros running around (some already come close to my bf4 rank that i have played 250hrs with :D) and you can do nothing without it D:

Yes there does appear to be quite a few lvl 50+ playing. I've managed lvl 20 after 35 hours but I guess some have had Origin Access which gave a few days head start on the early enlisters.

The 3 loadouts are a good idea as you can have an anti-vehicle setup, a more general one and so on. Is there a way to change loadouts within the game. I've only found going out and using the web companion (though that seems pretty flaky to use) or the companion app on my iPad.

Not seen any patch notes for the update so it could be some quick fixes for stuff that didn't get into the first production release. Have seen snipers complaining that their level has been reduced from 10+ back to 6 or 7 (but still retaining unlocked weapons). The main thing I've noticed is that it doesn't use a load of CPU and GPU when just in the menu and not actually playing.

There are obviously bugs but I would imagine that feedback and general comments will take a while to get into bug fixes.

The Russian sniper with 10x sight is quite useful! The air burst mine is good too and that is where the extra loadouts options is helpful.

The current choice of weapons seems relatively small compared to BF3/4. Not found anything in assault so far that I'm happy using. With weapon bullet capacity being smalll you can get four kills before needing to beg for ammo.

Code:
General

Fix for one common and one uncommon client crash.

Fixed a potential soft freeze in single player campaign connected to AI.

Fixed an issue where players experienced getting stuck in the globe screen when cancelling matchmaking.

Fixed an issue when trying to join multiple servers.

Fixed an issue where players experienced weapon skins not being removed when scrapping items.

Fixed an issue where players were missing “The Insider” Dog Tag.

Tweaked calculations of values in End of Round.

PC: Fixed an occasional crash when a user shutdown the game.

PC: Fixed an issue where players experienced troubles with A and X button functionality on PC while using an Xbox One controller.

PC: Fixed an issue where players experienced crashing while closing the client during streaming installation.

Xbox One: Fix for the “Trench Raider” Dog Tag not unlocking on Xbox One.

UI

Fixed two issues in the “Through Mud and Blood” War Story where no new objectives would appear.

Fixed an issue where players experienced wrong info in loading screen.

Fixed an issue where players were missing the Dog Tag counter.

Fixed an issue where English text would appear for players in non-English regions.

Fixed an issue where players experienced a placeholder image when opening the Operations menu for the first time.

PC: Fixed an issue where players were missing an option to display controller button prompts.

Fixed an issue where players experienced End of Round screen not loading.

Graphics

Fixed a crash related to soldier animation.

Fixed a graphical glitch when exiting a War Story and going to the main menu.

Fixed an issue where players experienced player icon overlapping while matchmaking on console.

PC: Temporal anti-aliasing is now the default anti-aliasing mode on medium graphics quality.

PC: Fix for a graphical issue causing artifacts in shadows.

Reactions: glenwilson
well i know you can find videos about what to use, personally i say F*ck video suggestions, i prefer my Bolt-action, it gives a realistic view of WW 1 compared to all the Automatic shit everyones running around with XD
and ya the weapons choices SHOULD be small since its World War 1, by right it should be even smaller :p

...oh well I am still infected from BF1.
Like the grafic e.g.
Only missing a good team ;-]

And yes, as said before, getting older and slower isn´t helpful in both parts.
But if you come up to higher weapons, it feels a bit better.
Had my first positiv k/d by now, which I do not have often, still in bf4 ;-]

A reason "beeing a noob" may be, I often have a beer while gaming....
But please do not discuss other possibilities with me, I like this excuse ;-]

so long
Ice

Attachments

• beer_diver.png
    beer_diver.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: BruceWillii
didnt recognize that there was such a thing for controller use on pc. its not funny to play against enemies who aim automatically at you and its a legal thing made by DICE.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

next part that shows that they ruined that game....that explains some "dodgy" kills and call me wrong but if this work with controller, there must also be a function to activate that on the mouse or any other key. together with a macro you can make your own aimbot ( auto aim & fire on one key )

Question my G15 + G13 from Logitech is also abel to do makros, by now most games ban you if you use marcos e.g.
Where is the difference to a aimbot-controller, or is it allowed to use makros in BF1 ?

Users who are viewing this thread