Belgium!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
We were playing a round the other day when a guy from Belgium joined and we chatted about beers and it reminded me of when I got shot! We were getting the camera out of the back of the car when a scooter drove by with two guys on. One had an air rifle and shot me in the back! Drove after the bastards but lost them (probably a good thing as I might have been tempted to get a double road kill...).
Had dropped the camera and broke the lens cover!

So here is a picture of a Belgian building, canal (post incident) and my back!

Attachments

• Picture 030.jpg
    Picture 030.jpg
    540.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Picture 045.jpg
    Picture 045.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Picture 070.jpg
    Picture 070.jpg
    488.8 KB · Views: 7
It is funny looking back but at the time it wasn't. Pellet went through my t-shirt and wasn't for a minute before we realised what had happened - Isobel noticed the blood! Good job it wasn't anything else!

So sorry to hear that, Glen.
I can’t believe it. I simply can’t.
Where other people have brains, these maniacs display an empty space, a huge vacuum, a big, big void.
It’s pathetic.

That must have been about 15 years ago and I wonder how many other people, animals and things also got shot at. As a kid, me and friends used to play and occasionally annoy neighbours but we never did anything violent or damaging. Is it the way these people are raised?

I guess world is going worse, looks like you should not go out nowadays without defensive field upgrade. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread