Becoming a member

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
WOLFMAN

WOLFMAN

13 Sep 2013
EXETER DEVON
www.nogripracing.com
hello all my name is mark pendleton age 46 from exeter devon and have been playing with you all for quite tome time and registerd to this clan for a long time and upon asking you the system hears a new thred to explain how much id like to join you all you seem to be a lovely comunity and are just what im looking for in a clan you all have been so helpfull ov late and would love it if i could join thanks to all @ NRU

feel welcomed mark and thanks for your application. i know you are playing on our server for long time and also registred here at forum but also you need to be a bit "active" here so you know us and we know you better. so after this is your first forum post it is not really a hyperacitivity at this point lol so please be a bit active here in the next maybe, 4 weeks so we can start a application as well. :)

till that, have fun here.

Hi Mark and welcome
Feel free to join in our conversations they always seem to lead off some where else as you will see (And that's not my fault :p)
It's the Germans there all sex mad and perverted lol :joker:

Anyways As sascha (Lakaelo) mentioned join in we will get to know you better

Cya soon

welcome wolfman welcome to the forum i dont even know which game i saw you first on but i remember you as good squadm8 must be bf2 then ;)

Hello Wolfman, I am glad to hear that you are from Exeter which was the first city I ever visited in England. It brings back so many lovely memories.

In my opinion you made the right choice to apply here, as NRU really is the pick of the bunch.
Mark, we all bid you a warm welcome. :)

Doesn't have to be game related posts or comment either! It can be about hobbies and interests, food and beer, you area and so on. We aren't judgemental, maybe a hint of sarcasm sometimes but feel free to jump in. Same for questions, the only stupid question is one that you don't ask. :D

Welcome and enjoy, just be active and play by the book and your chances to become a member are greater. And donate £££ (goes to the admin's holiday homes) :D

Hi Wolfman nice to see you here. I remember you played BF3 with us before BF4 and we had nice games. Looks like its time to load my carbine with silverbullets again. :tbag: Like other guys said earlier just have fun playing and take part to all stuff going on at forums. Rest of the membership thing happens pretty much itself after requirements (forum activity and game hours) are filled. :)

Doesn't have to be game related posts or comment either! It can be about hobbies and interests, food and beer, you area and so on. We aren't judgemental, maybe a hint of sarcasm sometimes but feel free to jump in. Same for questions, the only stupid question is one that you don't ask. :D

hi wolfman , welcome in the forum and good luck with your application :) , i repeats the words of Glen , is a good explanation and advice ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread