Battlfield 1 Server Rental

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
its so funny to read the english bf forum:

more and more people are crying and about rsp and try to get a refund of their money.
why did they buy something before its finally produced?

read a post today where someone bought 26 battlepacks and is moaning that it only contained 2 xp boosts and 3 super skins. :)
wont spend my money on weapon skins or xp-boosts. i just wait for the next bug.....u remember the bf4 patch where most of us getting hundreds of xp boost by mistake? :)

all in all i am getting better every day in bf1. you just have to learn that you have to play much more calm. find the right squad which plays together.
first thing gettin on a server is after good looking squad joining to request for orders if none is set to become squad leader to get much more points.
i am learning more and more things:
i.e. medic or ammo bags bring much more points and are way more effective than crates.
i dont fly in other bf titles normally, but the gunner thing is worth it and using a fighter plane with the rockets against the zeppelin is funny too.
i dont look to much at the medal system because its not worth it. had pretty good rounds with zippy or colshycats last days but joining friends doesnt work everytime or is sometimes not even selectable.

what is the english term für "Stümper"? :) :) :)

Think it means just "sad" :( . Which is appropriate.

I still have most of the XP boosts too. Had so many I couldn't use them all! Was hoping they would do lvl 200 to give me a chance.

Sounds like squads are the main thing. Should get a medal if you can achieve getting more than one friend to join your game.

Think it means just "sad" :( . Which is appropriate.

I still have most of the XP boosts too. Had so many I couldn't use them all! Was hoping they would do lvl 200 to give me a chance.

Sounds like squads are the main thing. Should get a medal if you can achieve getting more than one friend to join your game.

that would be great idea.

besides that i would like to know the amount of players which were getting the refund for their brought-back-rented-servers because the quickmatch otpion isnt working any more :)

ps: googled it now. "Stümper" means bungler or amateur

My opinion. ( but I'am a noob. )
If you read the posts on BF1 forums, thinks it's better to wait and see.
See if things are clearing up.

we will wait. think we are all equal with that opinion that we are not willing atm to pay for a rented server but we can´t handle / admin that like we would like to. well, i really call everyone astupid who rent a server now with no admin. at that point its funny that even that morons now whining about "EA/dice there is no admin....its not working..." lol best bit i read so far was one guy ( clan leader ) who rented and so paid a server for 6 month and was now moaning about that the server is not really working. good work lol

Google translate came up with something that meant sad.

If they do make something that looks like it would be good for us it may be worth trying for a month first to see how it goes. At the moment I can't really see a lot of difference between an EA server and a rented one.

From my limited experience of playing last night it seemed quite fun and I totally agree with Bruce about joining a decent squad, that much was obvious in an hours play! What the game is really missing is a NRU enabled :tbag:server. What a suprise EA fucked that up too (!)

ps. long time no see

Interesting letter. I only disagree with: " I think Battlefield 1 is the best Battlefield game ever created. The game play is immersive, and quite fun to play. "

I think I have just under 80 hours in BF1 and few of those can be described as fun. When you get a reasonable squad that has balanced skills it can be not bad. Too often you get a squad of scouts and you may as well be on your own for all the help you get. It surprises me how often you can capture a flag by yourself because everyone else is sniping each other.

Apart from the rare times I've actually joined a friend and even rarer friends I feel that you cannot trust other players not to be cheating. Yes I have watched the how to videos and tried to put that into practice but it has made little difference. I've occasionally feel I have made a small gain in skill but it is so often outweighed by kills that are really dodgy. Either players are cheating or the actual game is at fault and players are exploiting faults.

I don't find any of the maps that interesting so far. There are a few maps in BF4 that I really dislike but the fun of playing outweighs that. I can still have some fun rounds. In BF1 I just don't enjoy the game or the maps.

Maybe when the server rental options gives us what we want and that makes it easier to play with regulars who you can trust it will feel different. Until then I may try a few rounds occasionally but that will be it. I won't uninstall it just yet but it isn't a game I would play for fun at the moment.

I have enjoyed the BF1 campaign with the separate stories and some are quite challenging. I find BF4 multiplayer more fun than BF1 because there seems to be more team play built. Even if you try and play in a squad in BF1 everyone seems to do their own thing.

Worth trying BF4 multiplayer because it isn't too hard to get into even if there are a lot of lvl 140s playing (some of us just play a lot and the level doesn't reflect skill :) ).

you need to game with a firm Group of friends mate if you got a good Group of friends you get teamplay as good as bf4, ive had the luxury of gaming with several of my colleagues from Work and its an entire different experience when ya got the squad on ts and everyones moaning about tank whores and snap naps XD almost as good as Bf2

but yall need to USE TS otherwise its gonna be as boring as ever XD
--- Post updated ---
Interesting letter. I only disagree with: " I think Battlefield 1 is the best Battlefield game ever created. The game play is immersive, and quite fun to play. " .

pleh in my oppinion the best bf game ever made was bf2 now THAT was a bf game !

Wait and see is my opinion. BF1 is a not fun to play IMO for a number of reasons and who knows if there will be changes making it better...

Users who are viewing this thread