Battlfield 1 Server Rental

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
With everybody now having access to BF1 it is harder to get on a server with queues being quite long and few people leaving until the end of the round. At some points you have no idea if you are in a queue or not as there isn't an on-screen indicator.

If you see someone playing and want to join them it is often not possible - the join option isn't shown. Even then you don't always end up in the same team let alone the same squad! So having a server that you can prioritise clan members would be the minimum requirement. After that the usual admin tasks would be a close second. As it is at the moment, there is no server admin at all and racist and homophobic comments are frequent and way beyond being banter.

Quite often the only servers you can jump on are catch the pigeon but you will probably be quite lonely! :)

It is surprising how much you miss being "at home" on a server with folk you know and not a bunch of racist, homophobic, misogynistic, cheating shites! ;)

know that feeling mate, but atleast theyve fixxed some of the bugs now, you get a que indicator now and if you click to join a mate where it Works it ligns you up with him same team same squad :)

lmao it is worth to read some of the comments. its like commedy. lol EA released a server rent program where you can put 6 !!! maps into rotation...for a game with already 9 maps !!! LOOOOOL WTF is going on in this brains. lol

Top Questions Regarding the Battlefield 1 Rental Server Program - Page 51

Oh, not to mention that is needs 20 player !!!!!!! to start the round LOOOOOOOOOOL

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxV6ziVXgAEmxWy.jpg

lets wait and see. still dont know why people are renting servers with no options and in a beta stadium but paying the full price.?:?
really lookin forward to play bf1 with the nrus and friends. invited kyntteri yesterday to a player-party, after a few minutes on a conquest server i was gettin a invitation screen popping up in-game askin me if i like to follow the inviting one (not saying who it is!). i said yes and was thrown to a tdm server with 5 people on which i dont know. left it and saw kynterri on that server i was on before but 4 people in queue :(

something different now: can anybody tell if this one is a cheater? i am not sure

OMG-WTF-BOT - Profile Overview - Battlefield 1 Tracker

Last edited:
Renting a server at this point does seem a waste of money without the admin options being complete. Was browsing the servers this morning (Wednesday) and there were not many that were full (unless people were playing operations (no not the kids game, well maybe they were and having more fun).

Looks fine to me - played nearly three hours so in BF1 you would expect that score. Also what makes me think they are legit is the 1,245/12 k/d and the kill streak of 168. Only surprised those stats are that low! looking forward to seeing the name appear in chat as FairPlay banned..... :)

Reactions: FortunaMagica
Top 1% in Skill and a Killstreak of 168 it would be a instant ban for me :D

I think we all would, but we can't and they keep playing.
--- Post updated ---
At this moment

• BF1 has 155,486 (all platforms) 81.6% (of all BF players) you would expect that as BF1 is still in the honeymoon period.
  • BF4: has 29,916 15.7%
  • BF3: has 4,706 2.5%
  • Hardline: has 418 players! 0.2%

Reactions: FortunaMagica
I think we all would, but we can't and they keep playing.
--- Post updated ---
At this moment

• BF1 has 155,486 (all platforms) 81.6% (of all BF players) you would expect that as BF1 is still in the honeymoon period.
  • BF4: has 29,916 15.7%
  • BF3: has 4,706 2.5%
  • Hardline: has 418 players! 0.2%

thats what i mean. you can´t tell this a success not even 1 month after the official release.

mainpoint also, if you reading some of the EA investorinformations they calculating selling around 15 Million copies of BF1 over the normal selling periode. no clue about the current amount but i think they still need a lot more and if there is already at this point a big player loss, that means also the game will have a not so good reputation for more sellings in the future.

hopefully this will be a real flop for EA

It's also stupid that people will be able to buy battlepacks... Like really, I played so long for a few battlepacks and new players with "tons" of money will be able to get all the special stuff without playing one round...

I like the game but it needs a lot of improvements to make it perfect tho

You could buy Battlepacks in BF4 so that isn't really new.

Apart from skins for weapons and vehicles and some odd weapons there isn't much left to get. Weapons come with a selection of stuff that doesn't look as though it is going to expand.

Other stuff like receiving an invite to join a pal us really screwed, You then wait 10 minutes for a spot. You then look and discover your pal is nowhere to be seen and are now playing BF4. Unless EA does it to boost the active players number? :)

I feel something has changed in BF4 too, maybe so they can integrate it more into the Origin stuff but has been flaky.

BF4 has gained maps since its release and they have been water based, slightly futuristic with the winter maps, jungle naps and also looked back at some of the older BF favourites too. It is difficult to see where BF1 can go other than adding new maps or significantly deviating from the time period. Game modes are pretty much the same except for something like Gun Master. Catch the pigeon is like capture the flag so what else can you have? Duelling behemoths?

Reactions: lakaelo
Oh, well I never played the multiplayer of BF4 or checked everything besides the campaign.

I have enjoyed the BF1 campaign with the separate stories and some are quite challenging. I find BF4 multiplayer more fun than BF1 because there seems to be more team play built. Even if you try and play in a squad in BF1 everyone seems to do their own thing.

Worth trying BF4 multiplayer because it isn't too hard to get into even if there are a lot of lvl 140s playing (some of us just play a lot and the level doesn't reflect skill :) ).

This OMG-WTF-BOT seems legit. K/D of 103 is usual on the servers I played so far.

The now use skins as incentives to play more, like really, WEAPON SKINS that don't change anything are a motivation to play more... dice, please stop trying to make a badly patched game happen, use the man-hours of work you paint the weapons colorful in for real improvements!

BTW World War 1 was also fought in central africa, the far east and the sea, so there will definately be DLCs available. For a shitload of money of course, I assume.

BTW World War 1 was also fought in central africa, the far east and the sea, so there will definately be DLCs available. For a shitload of money of course, I assume.

That is of course true. I'm looking forward to the "Japanese soldier didn't know world war 1 had finished and defended a pacific island for 80 years" DLC so they can then use it as an excuse for modern weapons.

Some of the things in this article are already in BF1 but I particularly like number 10. There is a glimmer of SUAV hope yet! :)

still no update or news about the rental program. so still no admin ( kick or ban ) or vip lists. without that i think its a no go to rent any server. i am still reading the EA forum to have a eye on any news about that but ...nothing.

don´t know if its so funny or so sad that EA released a game without a proper server rent program. *shake my head* but hey, its EA lol

• xB-DeathKnell
    Braddock512
    Hi. You were going to post an update about RSP by Monday you said?
    November 22

• xB-DeathKnell

@Braddock512 ??
      November 22

• Braddock512

The information I wanted to post was not approved yet. I'm waiting on feedback. (I did mentioned I HOPED to post an update.)
      12:09AM

• xB-DeathKnell

Ok cool, thx. Any update on the update then? :)
      1:45AM

• Braddock512

I sent about 25 questions/answers for review today. Will know in the morning (Central Time Zone) if they are approved. Will keep you all posted.
      3:47AM

what is the english term für "Stümper"? :) :) :)

"
Striterax

vwmean4w7zwv.png
BF3MOHWBF4BFHBF1
November 24, 2016 8:59PM edited November 24

I just want to clarify the other issue you quoted me on and are reffering to.

There was another bug that we found that allowed ANY Custom Game to be part of the regular quickmatch, you can imagine the kind of issues this created.

Not to good so, So we disabled it.

A side effect was that Vanilla RSP servers was removed as well (not intended) so we are working on adressing that. The proper fix might take some time to implement, but I hope we can get there soon! Its on our high prio list.

I will try to visit the forums more often and make it part of my daily work routines, I hope that helps with communication.

On a side-note - I loved the Elder Gamers servers on previous Battlefields!

Regards
Alex"

Users who are viewing this thread