Battlescreen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Raven

Raven

NRU Member
3 Apr 2019
Hi guys,

I have a dual monitor setup and normally run battlescreen on my second monitor.

I use Opera browser (as most others don't work anymore) and up until yesterday it was working fine.
When you switch to Battlescreen a button appears in the top right asking 'unblock content' and when you click this Battlescreen would pop up.

It was working fine yesterday morning but when I went on last night the 'Unblock content' button no longer appears and Battlescreen wont load.

I haven't installed anything new.

Does anyobody else use Battlescreen or have any odeas as I miss my map :(

Ray

Don't use it but just tried IE, Edge, Opera and OperaGX and just get Battlescreen loading. Not much help but at least it isn't just you.

With Opera there is normally a button on the taskbar at the top right which says 'unblock content'
When you click on that it would allow Battlescreen to load.

Mine was there and working until yesterday.
I take it you didn't have that option available either Glen?

Just wondering if Opera has had an update and it has been removed :(

I will give it a go and see what happens.

I got it working in any browser:-
  1. Go to site settings (click on the icon just to the left of the address, then in the pop up site settings is near to the bottom)
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the list and set Insecure Content = Allowed
  3. Reload the battlelog page

I used to use firefox but then most started blocking it for some reason and opera was the onlt one I found that still worked.

I reinstalled opera and disabled the updates as it seems to be an issue with the latest version.

Its woking now and I think i will look at sarge's way of doing it for other browsers too :)

Users who are viewing this thread