Battlelog Broken?! Xd

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
AndrejBosnaBVB

AndrejBosnaBVB

NRU Member
10 Dec 2016
Bosnia & Herzegovina
www.youtube.com
Untitled Untitled Untitled
jt4nk8hn3
No servers,damn EA

This is what I'm getting! And I'm obviously online....

On Twitter: "Hi there. There is an issue with the EA servers and the technical teams are aware of it. Apologies for the inconvenience."

Screen
Screen

Last edited:
@BruceWillii
Tbh I would love that, idk myb it will be better without browser and this battlelog. I kinda like the ingame stuff as like by Battlefield 1, kinda brings me back to the old days while playing BF2 lol :D
And I'm fine with German so it's not a problem for me ;)

Reactions: samoz83
Yesterday i wanted to play BF4.
So I started Origin - logged in - doubleclicked BF4 - battlelog opened without asking me to allow the cookies as usual - I clicked on Andrej to join our server - and get the message to update the BL browser plugin - I downloaded it and installed it - hit continue to get the message to update the BL browser plugin so I did it again - same message - checked if firefox was up to date - it was - restarted origin and firefox - same issues - restarted pc - same issues - gave it up because I had only half an hour left till Champions League started and played a round BF1 instead.

Did someone had the same problem?

Not really :eek: I use google chrome, and got no problem, I just start the origin, go to battlelog and click join server eventually join friend
--- Post updated ---
One positive thing for you is that they said that they will launch soon the Battlefield 4 thing, like in battlefield 1

Not really :eek: I use google chrome, and got no problem, I just start the origin, go to battlelog and click join server eventually join friend
--- Post updated ---
One positive thing for you is that they said that they will launch soon the Battlefield 4 thing, like in battlefield 1
There is no positive thing about that "BF1 thing" because it doesn't work at all: no statistics, no server informations, broken server browser, no vehicle loadout, no friend chat, no platoon function and so on and so on.

Reactions: lakaelo
There is no positive thing about that "BF1 thing" because it doesn't work at all: no statistics, no server informations, broken server browser, no vehicle loadout, no friend chat, no platoon function and so on and so on.

Agree. Nothing to like in the BF1 server selection process, I think I have only managed a couple of times to actually play with any friends. The companion iOS app is pointless now. Just about OK for loadouts but not much more. It is flaky too, crashing quite a lot. EA/Dice are a bit like Apple in that they know what is best for us and make changes without asking players/customers opinions.

ikd I kinda like that ''bf1 thing''
Not only EA & DICE & APPLE do it, like in the past 2 years,many programs & application did some changes which actually make the actual program/application worse....
For example facebook, they made messenger, it's kinda okay, but srsly facebook application & messenger take 500mb of memory on my phone.......and with every new update there's a new bug

ikd I kinda like that ''bf1 thing''
Not only EA & DICE & APPLE do it, like in the past 2 years,many programs & application did some changes which actually make the actual program/application worse....
For example facebook, they made messenger, it's kinda okay, but srsly facebook application & messenger take 500mb of memory on my phone.......and with every new update there's a new bug

lmao facebook or messenger will never get on my phone. :tbag:

I can't actually imagine a day without checking facebook, cuz I chat there with a lot of good friends & some family :D Also they screwed whatsapp with the new picture status update

I can't actually imagine a day without checking facebook, cuz I chat there with a lot of good friends & some family :D Also they screwed whatsapp with the new picture status update

Facebook is where my Mum stalks family and relatives so I don't go there.
LinkedIn is where people I hate reside especially an old boss who was a bastard (we celebrate on the 24th February each year as that was when he got sacked).

Twitter is OK as that is quite passive.

I guess I could do with some anti-social apps! :)

mostly yes, only doing facebook in the morning to see "whats going on" . beside of that i have enough with my social app called outlook. Only 21 incoming and 34 outgoing mails today....:cautious::rolleyes:

Inbox zero is me :tbag:

But that only takes 3 seconds. <alt> A and then <del> = job done!

:)

Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread