Battlefield V Offer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
We4re0ne

We4re0ne

Did I hear nuke?
NRU Member
19 Jun 2019
Germany
I just bought it for 24€ at the Origin Store. If someone looks for a offer, now is the time :D

I have managed to resist Hardline so far even when it has been on offer.

Technically BFV is good but it has lost the BF soul the other games have (excluding BF1).

Reactions: RIZLOID
You should have said earlier.....you could have had mine....its a load of shite :wtf: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Maybe I'll give it another go soon

BFV is much better than BF1 but I don’t enjoy it. I may have a look at a server for a few days over a weekend so we could have some clan fun as I so rarely end up playing with or against anyone other randos.

Nah, I've played the beta and besides it was totally lagging on my old computer it was interesting.
My mate is playing that sometimes until I get to play Bf4 but he sais at least the balancing between the teams and the tank/infantery balance is better in V.
I will try it out. At least 24€ is better than the 55€ it costs normally 🤷‍♂️

I've got it but haven't bothered to play it after reading all the complaints on the Battlefield subreddit, which is a shame would've been nice to go back to 1942 style BF (which this obvious didn't turn into).

After playing a few hours I'm still mostly dying all the time. It's pretty tough to see enemies. However playing with a premate is more fun than alone.

Users who are viewing this thread