Battlefield 6 leaks?!?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
when i read this shit again. lol battle royal on bf6...they announced that already for bf5 and did not deliver that. also 128 player lol who need that?? the map must be so huge that they will camp 64 player on the left site and the other 64 player on the right site. holy shit.....

Does anyone know Planetside 2? That one in Battlefield style would be awesome! That would be a true Battlefield.

when i read this shit again. lol battle royal on bf6...they announced that already for bf5 and did not deliver that. also 128 player lol who need that?? the map must be so huge that they will camp 64 player on the left site and the other 64 player on the right site. holy shit.....
Maybe it will be available for some gamemode for example on grand operations (like in BFV).

I don't think it is a bad idea, but like you said, if it is all the time 128 player with larger maps it will be the same as BF4, more players but you can't tell the difference.

It all depends on how DICE implement that.

Wait and see 👀

128 players? So basically EA/ Dice will reduce the number of empty servers that they have for BFI and BFV. One server for team A, another for team B and one in the middle doing the inter-server communications. 😆 And still have the same time as BFV to join a game...

moone boy waiting GIF by HULU

Will it be BF6 or BF VI? If so they will rename BF4 to IV and put it on life support (IV, intravenous, get it, OK I will leave...)

128 sounds fun but also I'm quite scared about what it will bring for community servers. 128 people per server means there will be less servers needed for everyone. Also the computing power needed for a server will be much higher. This can result in EA saying they won't except community servers :eek:

• Sad
Reactions: SoulsEater
The only good thing I can see with 128 players is that it means there are 64 players in each team so it's a sexy potential for some epic kills with some weapons...

Imagine Pearl Market with 128 players 🥳

More seriously, I am sincerely worried about community servers, I hope they will make it as for BF2/3/4. But I'm afraid it's only a dream.

• Wow
Reactions: CapHunterx
100% this, each release gets worse in terms of RSP

Bring back BF2/BF3 servers, where we could run custom setups and programs and still be classed as ranked
True. Or at least the bf4 Standard. Anything else without a proper RSP will be the end of any clanserver and any longtime using of bf6. Like in bf1 or bf5, player will use it for some weeks and than back to COD, CS or something else...

Maybe if their staff are playing BF4 they are experiencing why people are still playing it. Seen a few players saying they haven't played for years and had forgotten how much fun it is. Hopefully that will influence what they will do.

Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread