Battlefield 4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
ulthart

ulthart

NRU Member
13 Aug 2012
Poland
The attempt to log on Russian server

translation
Disconnection of the game, you kicked administrator. Reason: Sorry players from Poland not allowed. Goodbye Whore, eat apples.

Loool

Last edited:
translationDisconnection of the game, you kicked administrator. Reason: Sorry players from Poland not allowed. Goodbye Whore, eat apples.

Loool

don´t know if i should laugh or be angry. however, there is a plugin for bf3 out there for highpinger. with that you can kick automaticaly player with a ping over a settings you made. also you can use a "country kicker" so you can stop player from far away ( and normaly high ping ) to join our server.

we use this plugin also but only to kick highpinger not with the country kicker because its a bit strange and always a bit of "racism".

same happened to me in bf3 one time when trying to join a German server :tbag::tbag::tbag::tbag::tbag::tbag::tbag::tbag::tbag::tbag:

Attachments

• bf3.jpg
    bf3.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 27
Maybe you can report this server.
EA doesnt really like racism. ;)

in this case yes

i mean the plugin exists and seems to be allowed but its designed for pingwhores and not for racism!

Same happenend to me numerous times but only in bf4 not in bf3... I thought id have to cry cause im used to our clan where every nation is accepted... The person matters and not the nationality <3

That is quite shameful really. It is surprising the amount of racist comments that you see when on other servers. I've reported them to EA but have no idea what if anything was done. There should be a report for abuse as well as report suspected cheat option.

Frankly, this rude behaviour is a far cry from the kind of playful, jovial banter we use to have on our servers – it is a malignant form of discrimination.
This is what happens when brainless stupidity meets arrogance and imaginary supremacism.

I can’t tell you how happy I am that NRU never had to deal with any sort of xenophobic insults.
This is just one of the many merits which make this clan so special. :)

Re : Battlefield 4

We should better think about a high ping protection rather than ... nationalism rather than racism (not a question of color of skin !)
And once you have payed for a server, you can do whatever you like according to Terms of Use !

we had a high ping protection running before but first it is mostly mumpitz that highpinger causes lag. second the pingkicker is emtying the server. through the different timezones highpinger normaly play if the homezone is not very active and that means that they play if the homezone is sleeping and the server would be empty. but so the server is running also in the night. you can see this very well at our "flying server" at the number of players graph.

=NRU= Noobs R Us BF3 Fly Maps 1000 Tickets(PBBans) [bf3] Battlefield 3

Odp: Re: Battlefield 4

Maybe you can report this server.
EA doesnt really like racism. ;)

Too bad it my time. Finally Wladimir lead such a policy. EA sends a threat and so.These amused me most apples :)I insult the Polish "whore"I think it's funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Frankly, this rude behaviour is a far cry from the kind of playful, jovial banter we use to have on our servers – it is a malignant form of discrimination.
This is what happens when brainless stupidity meets arrogance and imaginary supremacism.

I can’t tell you how happy I am that NRU never had to deal with any sort of xenophobic insults.
This is just one of the many merits which make this clan so special. :)

Exactly Manuela. Server NRU is great because it does not look at nationality. I know that Polish players is largely boors, often met with this that you are of Polish to kick. Here it is different, no one does the problem would write something with an error in English. Therefore NRU is number one when it comes to clan and enjoyment of the game.Keep it up :)

Users who are viewing this thread