Upcoming bf4 pistol tweaks
1) increased the aimed accuracy of the m1911 to make it a viable choice once the compact 45 has been unlocked. This gives the m1911 a clear accuracy advantage for range, while the compact 45 has a clear ammunition per magazine advantage.
2) increased the close range damage of the m1911, qsz-92, fn57, cz-75 and compact 45. This will allow all pistols to bypass body armor at close range. Additionally, the fn57 and the qsz-92 have had their long range damage increased to allow them to properly bypass body armor at all distances. Finally, the cz-75 has also had its long range damage raised to give it a diverse role among the handguns.
3) reduced the delay between pressing the trigger and the bullet firing for the m412 rex and .44 magnum. This delay represents the way these weapons work in real life, while also improving their responsiveness in game.
4) increased the magazine capacity of the qsz-92 to 20 rounds, the proper amount for this weapon in real life. Additionally reduced the recoil of the qsz-92 to give it a clear difference from the fn57.
5) corrected a small error with the compact 45 accuracy when crouched or prone. The weapon was accidently less accurate than intended.