Battlefield 2

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
ulthart

ulthart

NRU Member
13 Aug 2012
Poland
Unfortunately battlelog.co server placement in the ranking has not led to the result, still shines emptiness. I have an idea, I note that this is just an idea, and I'm curious what you think about it. May be allowed on our server BF2 air combat? I've noticed that people are more likely to play on the servers where you can use presented airplanes and heli.
I know that the main showcase of the NRU in BF2 was no air combat. Maybe in the end it is worth it to change? What do you think? I warmly greet

I dont think we should do that. I think if some members would Start the No Fly every day, players come back.

I dont think we should do that. I think if some members would Start the No Fly every day, players come back.

yes, it is like the "old" days we playing without bots. someone have to start the server and ghosting. if other see there are real player on, than they will join too.

maybe i can sent a mail to all registred users with a info that our bf2 server is still alive. possible that will bring back some users. :)

Neither do I, although I highly appreciate your effort to populate our BF2 server again, ulthart.

This clan started as a BF2 community many years ago initiating the No Fly Server.
Call it nostalgia but I sometimes find myself recalling fond memories.
It’s not idealizing the past, though. It’s nostalgia for a “feeling”, it’s the recognition that [... in recapturing those special moments with Motheted, Spunky and Shoofly :) ] – these memories are very precious to me.
Thus, being able to play on the BF2 No Fly Server provides me with a certain sense of continuity on the one hand and with the luxury of not having constant trouble with jets and helis on the other hand.

I do hope that our No Fly Server will attract nice people again, so that there will be more than 3 vs 3 players per round.

Let’s flock together. :)

I'll try to throw me in No Fly this afternoon/evening...

Odp: Battlefield 2

Frankly I also do not like the constant bombardment of me, but if it would help fill our server again, it was that only a small inconvenience. Sometimes I just miss when you had to wait in line to connect to the server because it was still full ... but I'm hopeful that things can still go back. :)

@chris

Battlefield 2 will never die, this game is like Star Wars saga has been 28 years and still has millions of fans around the world;)

AW: Battlefield 2

@Ulthart i know mate just kidding,and you do not know , i am the greatest Star Wars fan ever

btw,

[video=youtube;YK12gOGIs7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK12gOGIs7c[/video]

Odp: AW: Battlefield 2

@Ulthart i know mate just kidding,and you do not know , i am the greatest Star Wars fan ever

btw,

[video=youtube;YK12gOGIs7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK12gOGIs7c[/video]

I know my friend, I know;) Also, I can not wait to see the next part of Star Wars;)

Users who are viewing this thread