Bathroom curse

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
General_Misery

General_Misery

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Halmstad - Sweden
So, after 25 years of wear and tear we decided to refurbish the bathroom with a new sink etc. Order placed in late May after long discussions and professional carpenter and plumber contacted; everything in place for a smooth ride. New and shiny stuff to be installed in early August. Or so one would think...

Truck with stuff arrived last Thursday but two large cupboards missing despite being on the invoice. In other words about 40 per cent of the shipment gone AWOL not to be found despite having unique bar codes. Thus, new had to be ordered which in turn meant delivery (?) in late August. Some profane language was used during this episode of the story.

Spoke to handymen and we decided to go ahead with installation of what we have today and finish the work later. What could go wrong? A pizza with seafood that’s what. One of the carpenters had that dish yesterday and it caused havoc in his GI tract.

We now expect team of men arriving Wednesday - bad pizzas permitting...

It was Lakas fault! 😀:tbag:

med_1579614639_00032.jpg

Part 2 of installation delayed so work to be completed by 27 Aug or so.

Still, the weather continues to be wonderful and as we didn’t expect anything but more delays and problems all is fine 😀

Not too long to wait, hope it gets finished. Nothing worse than being in a state of half done work.

Part 2 of installation delayed so work to be completed by 27 Aug or so.

Still, the weather continues to be wonderful and as we didn’t expect anything but more delays and problems all is fine 😀
at least you can use the sea as your own little bathroom. ok, having a poo in the water is not so comfy and reading the newspaper with that, sounds quite difficult. lol

• Haha
Reactions: General_Misery
We had a brief discussion (not really, more of being informed) re allocation of the cabinet drawers; there are two large and two smaller ones. Wife and daughter agreed that they should get one of each and I...none. The compelling argument being that as a man, I simply don’t need one. Confronted by this indisputable fact I quickly surrendered without a fight.

We had a brief discussion (not really, more of being informed) re allocation of the cabinet drawers; there are two large and two smaller ones. Wife and daughter agreed that they should get one of each and I...none. The compelling argument being that as a man, I simply don’t need one. Confronted by this indisputable fact I quickly surrendered without a fight.
...you will just get a little carton from last amazon delivery for your stuff....maybe..when you ask nice.... :unsure: :oops: (y)

• Haha
Reactions: General_Misery

Users who are viewing this thread