Banned76

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiffy_Johnson

25 Nov 2013
Birmingham .. Uk
I have just returned from an Elephant hunting holiday in Botswana to discover that my mate Billyhoo has been banned. I have seen the footage and I feel that the punishment did not fit the crime, a bit like using a hammer to crack a nut really. I understand that rules have to be adhered to and that Billyhoo is not the sharpest bayonette in the box but any admin that delivers in the first instance a perm ban has issues, what happened to a warning or a kick and a reminder of the broken rule, a stern bollocking would have put Billy back in his box and I am sure he would live the rest of his life in shame of his actions. I digress, I have to stand by Billy on this as I do not believe for 1 second that any other administrator would have reacted in such an immature manor, That said, a law was broken and if I am honest, I would also have killed any maggot that got in my way in the same way Billy did and saying this also makes me guilty of the same offence by proxy. I have spoken at length with Gunnery Sergeant Johnson and it is with heavy heart that I relieve him of all commander, squad leader and soldiering duties with immediate effect, this also includes donations and I have taken the responsibility of issuing Gny Sgt Johnson with a 72 day ban from NRU (to be reviewed on April 21)

seaman-stains

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
gods country "scotland"
lmfao just lmfao what a cock you are sir,and without a doubt the best self ban i have ever read im my 47 years well played whiffy well played indeed

i do feel 72 days is a little harsh and think 7 would be a better number,and within those 7 days you "being so much smarter than billy" entice him back to the server by any means you see fit.

just read your post a 3rd time and it realy is outstanding,im sure i speak for a lot of no fly regs that will miss you and billy and realy hope you can return with your "S P E C I A L if a little slow friend" well before the 72 day ban.

post of the year so far whiffy lmfao

billyhoo

8 Dec 2012
Not the sharpest Bayonette ?? How fukin dare you -- I enlisted 30.06.05 my rank is Colonel & you will pay me the respect that is due -- you are a sprog / newbie fresh out of Sandhurst & in the real world you would be outside my office shakin like a shitting dog on charges of gross insubordination..
In NRU world in am out ranked by a first lieutenant who joined in 2011 - so probably not worth a piss ????
See you on 2F4Y or Rulez
Love Billy XX

billyhoo

8 Dec 2012
Ask me if I care????

Your word means less than fuk all -- If being an NRU admin is your only claim to fame (that says it all)

Last edited:

seaman-stains

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
gods country "scotland"
lol just lol all your wind and piss means nothing when you need 2 nades to kill a player lying doing nothing,and a real colonel or a real man would be back on the server along with stinky johnson getting slapped about and picked on by me "like always" rather than bitching like a fat kid getting banned from the sweet shop.

just think get back on the server behave for a month then apply for nru membership,me and spunky will even let you kill us for a change rather than getting owned by us lmfao.

you know its the right thing to do,so come on shock everyone,do something clever and get your 42yr old slow ass back on the server,i will even set up a t/s channel just for the uk lads and we will all be billy fans and be inspired by your leadership and witty banter lol lol xxx xxx

and just to show im missing you 2 fannies i have been playing with "BANNED" tags because "free the 2 soft english lads" wont fit in the box where your tags go lol lol lol

Sweney

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Maine
what happened to backing up a clan mate when a rule was broken?

lakaelo if u have a problem with what bond did speak up dont just like a post,speak ur mind mate ur a heed ffs

Last edited:

tousledmonkey31

NRU Member
3 Jun 2013
Bonn, Germany
Good lord, it's just a game guys, we are supposed to have fun.

I admit that Bond is quick with admin decisions ;) but he has every right to do so (the screen capture says it all) and if you followed the last thread about this he even said that he is willing to find a compromise about the ban. A ban was a brutal decision, but it is the first anger that makes people do harsh things but Bond has cooled down by now and so should Billy IMHO. If you didn't know the rule, thats ok, you dont have to pass a test about rules to play on NRU.

About the shove-it-up-your-wrinkly-arse uncap/commander topic that older than methusalem, let me refer you guys to this thread where i learned a lot too
http://noobs-r-us.co.uk/threads/1346-Defending-Uncap-as-commander/

So get your act together, solve this like men in the forum and like kids on the field, not the other way round :)

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
what happened to backing up a clan mate when a rule was broken?

lakaelo if u have a problem with what bond did speak up dont just like a post,speak ur mind mate ur a heed ffs

lmao i have not problem with anything both talking about. both are particular right in some points so i "like" some parts of some posting.

look into the original thread. think i had said all to this case.
http://noobs-r-us.co.uk/threads/1367-Banned-again-by-BOND

so case closed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.