Banned????

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyav8or

Just got banned from the BF2 server today for no reason. Got kicked earlier for being in a tank??? If they are sitting there and no one is waiting in line, then who cares who is driving it? Why ban someone over this? Earlier today there were people playing an entire round shooting from jets and helis, and they didn't even get kicked. Would you rather a team leave all their armor unused sitting in the UNCAP? That seems pretty stupid to me. If it's there and no one else wants it, them I'm getting in it and I'm going to kill people with it. That's the point of the game

Mr.X

NRU Member
think it should be a round ban but the admin who banned you will give you more info about that.

ROUND TANK WHORE SPAWNRAPING COCO
No it's a server ban. I tried to get on a couple of hours later and it still says I'm banned.
Yeah the admin who banned you wanted to ban you a round but made a mistake in the ban command.

[cT*] 5h00fly

Friend of the NRU
apologies armyav8or it was suppose to be a round ban.....
the reason i banned you, is I ALWAYS see you in tanks.. NEVER capping flags, spawn raping spawn points and driving off, I kicked you once today for parking in the middle of flags with a score of 13 -1, second time I banned you you were at 16-1 on kark at the square... you were behind our spawn at square NO where near the flag!!

MY point is... if Players spawn at a flag and are killed by Tank or APC... they have 12 seconds to re spawn and defend that flag, whether it is anti tank or special forces they have the ability to defend that flag, if they are killed again and the said tank or APC is no where near the flag then that's spawn raping which we consider as UNFAIR PLAY which you do frequently, hence I banned you

I have no animosity toward you as a person, but your playing style, you need to be more FAIR m8.

if the HEEDS would be kind enough to UNBAN him this would be gratefully appreciated thank you.

kindest wishes 5h00 ;)

see you on the battlefield ;)

Loeft1

NRU Member
Thank you Shoo for the explination!
This also means that armyav8or should consider himself warned, this behaviour is not accepted at our servers!
Yes a mistake was made for it to be a perm ban, but the Admin action itself was just.
We want everyone on the servers to have fun, not just the ones that have the luck of capturing a tank/apc.
So lets all have fun and enjoy the beauty that is BF2...

Oh ban lifted btw ;-)

Bond76

NRU Member
Thank you Shoo for the explination!
This also means that armyav8or should consider himself warned, this behaviour is not accepted at our servers!
Yes a mistake was made for it to be a perm ban, but the Admin action itself was just.
We want everyone on the servers to have fun, not just the ones that have the luck of capturing a tank/apc.
So lets all have fun and enjoy the beauty that is BF2...

Oh ban lifted btw ;-)
....and see you soon again (as most players dont change their playstyle anyway) :D

prooi

NRU Member
hope he understand his playstyle and dont do it again.....

btw i still see no thanks for hes unbanned yet.....or he's busy at the moment

Loeft1

NRU Member
Hey guys, hes been un-banned and is probably paying his gratitude in bullets and t-bags on the server, no reason to to keep slagging about here...

Thread closed

sordids

NRU Member
Guys do some of you not read or am i wasting my time !!!!
if a guy posts his ban appeal then only the admin/heeds involved reply and if you still have that urge to not listen then at least have the decency to not slate the guy involved

second rant and the last !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.