Banned

black_kn1pht

I had only just got into a game when I went to attack a flag in a tank, I took a wrong turn. Whilst i paused to decide wat to do a enemy soldier appeared in the distance n I killed him. I was in the process of moving out wen another appered n I killed him then i was kicked but just kicked I was BANNED!! for wat I no not? but the ban was swift. I have never knowing broken the rules and the reason i play this server n no other is cos its run very well, Now i have played this server for probably a year and i hav seen people constantly breaking the rules n only getting kicked, not BANNED. Now i killed 2 soldiers in a min n for some reason i get banned pls explain y cos i haven't a clue!!

Bond76

NRU Member
It was me who banned you and frankly speaking in my opinion your "excuse" is pretty lame....you have been standing away from the flag a nice distance and you were obviously only looking for easy kills shotting the spawning people in the back,
no intention for flag capture whatsoever.

black_kn1pht

Seriously!! I have been hacked down 100's of times wen spawning, i was on my way to the flag wen u banned me. I would hav thought a warning would have suffice rather than a ban an i was only motionless for a minute and that was only cos i was deciding whether to abondon tank or crack on

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously!! I have been hacked down 100's of times wen spawning, i was on my way to the flag wen u banned me. I would hav thought a warning would have suffice rather than a ban an i was only motionless for a minute and that was only cos i was deciding whether to abondon tank or crack on

- - - Updated - - -

black_kn1pht

Heikkinen88, you have never kicked for 'AIRCOMBAT' ever as i have never attempted to fly the jets cos i crash them al the time n for helos i can just about get them airbourne!! so that a load of crap. yes u kicked from an uncap n apoligused as I was special forces n allowed in there as per the rules n u kicked me wen try to make my escape in a vehicle, like everyone else!!

I hav never camped in a uncap, never spawn killed deliberately and do not know how to fly the bloody aircraft good enough to able to bomb, shoot or anything else in the bloody things.

You have the wrong guy!!

SCAR-H1988

NRU Member
That your air combat was mostly ramming with jets. And rules of NRU-server says you should only sneak destroy assets and go, not kill people. And that constant stealing of tanks from uncap is illegal too.

You play at NRU-server regularly and you know rules but still breaking them if you think admins don't see it. You should appreciate that i only kicked you several times then so please don't cry me a river if you did not changed your behavior and you are now banned by other admin. But don't care about me now, deal with Bond who banned you and knows best what situation and circumstances are in this case why you are banned. I just said my former opinion and experience as fellow clan member.

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
first question black night is this your in game name also ?
alot of people get warned and kicked constantly and may say oh i am sorry i didnt realise the rules(or some crap like that) then later they do exactly the same thing ..... it is frustrating being admin in those cases because admin want to play too.
things have got a little out of hand with constant rules breakers on no fly so some of the punishments have been alot swifter and harsher.
i honestly have no personal problem with you but maybe you have just overstepped the mark on this occasion.
no wonder tank hos like to play on no fly due to their being no helis/jets to one shot kill them .. it must be fun to mow down lots of infantry in a tank and take one hit, puff smoke, then repair and repeat the process all over again ?
anyway this is just my oppinion and you will have to see what happens from here .

Bond76

NRU Member
Exactly Sordids and I will take it to the member section and we will revert ion our decision.

Few things still make me sure i that it was like I felt the situation.....but could be wrong interpretation. I dont want to pre-judge too fast....but :

a) you are playing since a year on our server as you say. How come then you took the "wrong way" on the map and you had to make your mind up....come on, this sounds a bit weird and after a year on our server you would know the way ?!
b) you had no intention to leave the tank it seemed, you were standing same place as before
c) between death and spawning there are at least 10 seconds....how come you had been in tank again and tank didnt move a single inch towards the flag neither by foot nor by tank ?
d) you have never seen people banned for rule break.....LOL....then you have not been on our server the past year I would say

anyway, as said we will take it into the member section and will decide soon and let you know if ban is lifted or not. Stay tuned please and thanks for appearing here at all....at least shows some interest in the situation.

Bond76

NRU Member
OK, ban will be lifted but note that you will be playing under special attention and we will have a look if something like this happens again.
We appreciate you enjoy our server but keep in mind others want to enjoy as well.
Therefore think before such things happen how your play style looks like and what others may think of it (like in this case).