banned?

T11Medic

NRU Member
AW: banned?

Yep it was me, your hskratio with many weapons looked suspicious to me. But I asked you to appeal and here you are. So do you use any aimbots or similar stuff?

for all I know and care, Kn1xxarn is just one hell of a player :p i've known him quite some time now, and i franly never was suspicious that he was using any cheating software or whatso-ever

Kn1xxarn

I do not use macros, I've only been playing a lot and played a lot of inf, and it's good to aim for the head, they die easier then :)
I do not think it is supernaturally good ... But but.

sordids

NRU Member
sigh another good player banned checked him console loads of times
@medic cock I'm not getting at you your a nice guy but pains me to say it I'm not liking how much the ban hammer is being used as of late
and I'm still seeing admins abusing players because there better than them
pb and pbbans does work guys a few still get through lol

T11Medic

NRU Member

I wasn't even affect of his being good, I was in his team :b No I just saw him making loads of kills within few minutes. So I checked him and I found his hskratio suspicious, ban :) I don't see too much of a problem here, as he came and explained :)

T11Medic

NRU Member

Ah yeah and my daddy just came in and cried tears because of your avatar and your signature :D Just to let you know, no he's not a groomer! :D

Dwibbles

Mate hats off to you then as to be fair some of the guys you nail easily probably look like hackers to my untrained eye lol i guess sometimnes is justa case of really good game play eh guys:)

- - - Updated - - -

sordids u think tht lady actually smells good or bad lol?

I think Medic had done well with his descision he saw something suspicus and handled, he said him at message he can talk at forum. <-- i see nothing wrong, he had his Job done well.

@Sordids: And I dont think that a Admin bans ppl for only beeing good or arbitrary. And Punkbuster works? lol i laughing me dead m8 Punkbuster works only for Bullshit sorry to say but every Child from 10 years know how u can disable the Program and make a bypass :D dont say it works, then thats only Kidding!!! My nephew knows that and he is 11 years.
Abuse its interesting how u can judge m8 u cant see what ingame happens, u dosnt play at Moment. Sry m8 but thats the facts.

Last edited:

Kn1xxarn

okay. T11Medic why I got so many kills in the short time? was that I was in the helicopter, and tank :) pretty easy to inf.

sordids

NRU Member
Re: AW: banned?

@Sordids: And I dont think that a Admin bans ppl for only beeing good or arbitrary. And Punkbuster works? lol i laughing me dead m8 Punkbuster works only for Bullshit sorry to say but every Child from 10 years know how u can disable the Program and make a bypass :D dont say it works, then thats only Kidding!!! My nephew knows that and he is 11 years.
Abuse its interesting how u can judge m8 u cant see what ingame happens, u dosnt play at Moment. Sry m8 but thats the facts.
ok mr cock my first reply is pbbans and punkbuster ban daily maybe u need to look at the master ban list :D
and secondly no im not playing at the moment bit confused what u mean by that ! but i still have console and can read ingame chat !
so thats now the facts :D