Banned on sever with no reason

• Thread starter PIJAMASAMURAI
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
PIJAMASAMURAI

PIJAMASAMURAI

7 Jul 2021
I played on the server for a few days, then it was a message, that im banned. No cheats etc.

Hello,

Please have a read to this thread and give us more information (like your playername firstly) so we will be able to answer you.

Edit: is this your account ?

Hello,
if your account is indeed samuraivpijame, it doesn't look like it's banned on our server at all. Could be from punkbuster or bf4db. Perhaps you might want to try restart origin/pc...

Hello,

Please have a read to this thread and give us more information (like your playername firstly) so we will be able to answer you.

Edit: is this your account ?
Ye

Just to provide some more information to the thread (assuming your username above is correct)

It could be that the "statpadding confirmed" is something that is triggering the ban. Though it does say "cleared", so I'm not sure.
Do you get any message when it says you are banned? Can you provide a screenshot of the message?

Reactions: Deleted member 2634
Just to provide some more information to the thread (assuming your username above is correct)

It could be that the "statpadding confirmed" is something that is triggering the ban. Though it does say "cleared", so I'm not sure.
Do you get any message when it says you are banned? Can you provide a screenshot of the message?
View attachment 12668
In russian it means "u r blocked on this server"

there is no active ban, you should be able to play. even the "statspadding" thing on bf4db should not be a issue. did you get any message while joining the server?
Ye
As I told earlier
In russian it means "u r blocked on this server"

Well, I tried to ban you manually to unban you and unlock the situation but... looks like the unban command is currently on holidays so at least now you are really banned from the server 😅 :LOL:

Edit: made a temporary ban for 5 minutes so give it a try in some minutes : it should be working now

PS: can this thread be moved to the proper area please

Last edited:
yes, because its detecting that your stats are "unnormal". but because bf4db also unbanned you and you are having a clear and normal history on our server, i will unban you on our server too because the stats showing thats you had done statspadding with your friend.

so you should be able to play again. (y)
Thank u so much! Really appreciate it!
NRU community is awesome!!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread