[BF4] Banned lol

• Thread starter aron_the_great_0
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
aron_the_great_0

aron_the_great_0

23 Jan 2020
Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: suspect cheating [perm][lakaelo][Appeal at www.noobsrus.co.uk]

On lumphini garden - CONQUEST LARGE - ROUND TIME: 30M 6S

Unban plz literally not cheating

lol i can't have a good game in bf4 lol?
Why do you think i'm cheating?
+ come with some proof

invite me to a teamspeak/discord call

I have a few youtube clips from me playing if thats helps?

I play with high sens and my aim is good because i only play fps games for exampel im suprem in cs go. Really dodgy kills all i did was camping with the op sniper. From the start of the game i was only using that sniper and was only holding that flag.

come on invite me to a discord or teamspeak and lets talk about it.

of course my kd is going fast up then i camp on E with the auto 1 shot sniper and guys rushing form b all i have to just stand there and i'm going to get alot of kills. They could counter me with snipers themselfs, motar and he granade but they didn't.

for what should we talk?
first, i think you are dodgy and we dont need such player on our server. our server, our decision.
second, we have a kd limit if 2.0 on our server. your KD is gone up to 1,99 over the last rounds. so you also banned with that KD.

so nothing to talk about and you or me dont need to waste our time. no hard feelings and there are tons of other server out there where you can still play but not anymore on our server.

I get it you're server your rules

So i'm basically banned from the sever for being to good at the game ok fine with me i guess.

Reactions: lakaelo
Sorry but i can't see anything dodgy in that video, im missing alot off shots. The only ''dodgy thing is my sens but i can tell you this in the video it looks alot faster than it is. For exampel a clip for youtube
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

But i get im banned again your server your rules. And i kinda went over the 2 kd mark lol GG

Users who are viewing this thread