banned from bf3

zambasb

26 Oct 2014
Hi,
I dont know if this concerns you and if this ban was from you but here it is.
I was playing in one of your servers the 'nru noobs r us 24/7 caspian 1000 tickets fast vehicle' one.
I received a friend request after the game ended ,which now thinking about it, probably was from server admin and i didnt accept it.
Later i got banned from the server and all punkbuster servers.
In one of the messages of punkbuster clearly stated that i was banned due to admin decision from your side.
So... Was i banned from one of your admins and why please?
I need to state that i dont cheat, i never did and i will not start now. I understand that you hear this a lot but sometimes its true
Battlefield username is 'zambasb'
Thanks

samoz83

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Wait you're banned from all servers running PB? That's not down to us, that would imply PB caught something it didn't like.

Edit: Well seems like you're banned for "Violation (GAMEHACK) #81570" which implies you're hacking (unless it's a false positive). This is a global Even Balance ban not PBBans ban.

See here: PBBans | MBi - BanID 372628 (200006f3 | Battlefield 3)

zambasb

26 Oct 2014
Wait you're banned from all servers running PB? That's not down to us, that would imply PB caught something it didn't like.

Edit: Well seems like you're banned for "Violation (GAMEHACK) #81570" which implies you're hacking (unless it's a false positive). This is a global Even Balance ban not PBBans ban.

Thanks for the quick reply samoz.
I get 3 errors when trying to join a punkbuster server.
One says about 2 minutes ban, another says that i am banned for 1200 minutes and the third one saying that an admin decided that.
I am really confused right now. And you have to believe me i dont cheat.
Let me ask you something. I have battlefield settings editor installed and razer cortex. Do you think any of these programs are the fault?

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de

Thanks for the quick reply samoz.
I get 3 errors when trying to join a punkbuster server.
One says about 2 minutes ban, another says that i am banned for 1200 minutes and the third one saying that an admin decided that.
I am really confused right now. And you have to believe me i dont cheat.
Let me ask you something. I have battlefield settings editor installed and razer cortex. Do you think any of these programs are the fault?

it could be. you have to appeal about that ban.
in this link you can find the button "appeal the ban". if it is a false positive ban you have a chance to get the ban lifted.

PBBans | MBi - BanID 372628 (200006f3 | Battlefield 3)

at the moment you are banned at all servers which streaming to ppbans like our servers. honestly this means you are banned at nearly all servers now.

zambasb

26 Oct 2014
I've looked a bit in the internet and none knows what 81570 punkbuster reason is.
Do you see my frustration guys? Not only i now have lost all my games (i also have bf4 premium), not only i am marked as cheater for any game that uses punkbuster!!, but i also dont know what i did wrong in the first place so buying an account again who tells me that i will not get banned again? What trust do i have in the system when the system kicked me out without saying a reason at all!
Anyway if anyone knows what 81570 punkbuster code is i would be gratefull having an answer.
Thanks

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
I've looked a bit in the internet and none knows what 81570 punkbuster reason is.
Do you see my frustration guys? Not only i now have lost all my games (i also have bf4 premium), not only i am marked as cheater for any game that uses punkbuster!!, but i also dont know what i did wrong in the first place so buying an account again who tells me that i will not get banned again? What trust do i have in the system when the system kicked me out without saying a reason at all!
Anyway if anyone knows what 81570 punkbuster code is i would be gratefull having an answer.
Thanks

no one outsite even balance know what 81570 is and even more nobody knows which parameters are checked or "wrong".

its not us who banned you its even balance. so you have to use the link posted above to appeal the ban.

zambasb

26 Oct 2014
I had an answer 2 minutes ago.
The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID.

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID..

- - - Updated - - -

I will tell you what happened.
I used my code in 2 different other pcs of friends of mine just to check if the game was playable (laptops) in order for them to buy the game.
One of them must have been hacked because both of them have little knowledge of proper pc usage and security thus thats where the hackers took my cd key.
The strange think is that before the ban i was playing bf4 for the first time. I've left bf3 for 2 days and seems that the hacker was waiting for me to change game to start exploiting my cd key.
Anyway whenever we fell we learn.
Thanks again for the help

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
if its true its a sad story but nobody can help you there...

Never give anybody your credentials of any account anymore its always dangerous

zambasb

26 Oct 2014
Searching the choice from even balance show alot of people claiming a false positive kick see here Baned for Violation Gamehack #81570 - Battlefield 3 - GGC-Stream Board now again we can't clear you but it is easy to find information on the kick code via google.

There is nowhere info about gamehack 81570.
I gave them a list of possible programs i use which may somehow triggered this false ban and i also asked them for the ip address of when the 'hack' took place.
For the programs they didnt even answer me they only said that they cant disclosure any such information and also for the ip that they dont have the means to check it!!!
Greatest answer ever!
So.. Imagine buying a new code (200 euros for bf3 and bf4 premium) and then get ban again because your antivirus (lets say) was the reason for getting banned.
And all this while you were banned wrongly at the first place.
I am really lost here. Whats the reason for not telling me what i have done? I know i didnt cheated but maybe there's something on my pc that its not working the way it should be. Just tell me so to fix it.
And then when i know what caused it at least i will understand why i got banned. The only thing i know right now is that evenbalance and dice-ea behind robbed me.

Loeft1

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
The Hague, The Netherlands
The IP that triggered the ban (not perse the violation) is : 91.184.207.112

This doesn't necessarily mean that the hack was used on this IP, sometimes PB gathers info in the background for some time before rolling out a ban wave (this way they get most cheaters all using the same cheat instead of just 1 testing the cheat and warning the rest).
So go here: Reports - zambasb - BF3 Stats
And see if there are any battlereports that you are sure of you where not the one playing.
Have a look and see if you see weird scores because tht might have been the trigger.
Its a long shot but possibly the only way to find out what happend.

The other IP adresses your account has been used on are:
46.251.112.* 78.158.152.* 91.184.207.*

zambasb

26 Oct 2014
The IP that triggered the ban (not perse the violation) is : 91.184.207.112

This doesn't necessarily mean that the hack was used on this IP, sometimes PB gathers info in the background for some time before rolling out a ban wave (this way they get most cheaters all using the same cheat instead of just 1 testing the cheat and warning the rest).
So go here: Reports - zambasb - BF3 Stats
And see if there are any battlereports that you are sure of you where not the one playing.
Have a look and see if you see weird scores because tht might have been the trigger.
Its a long shot but possibly the only way to find out what happend.

The other IP adresses your account has been used on are:
46.251.112.* 78.158.152.* 91.184.207.*

I am sorry, how do you see the ip address? Where can i go and see it myself please?
If there is no way to see it myself can you send me the ip addresses on my email please?
Thanks

zambasb

26 Oct 2014

That only shows part of the ip but next to it shows the country. So all the ip used was from my country. This eliminates any hacker stealing my ip.
All the ips used must be from my friends homes where as i told before i installed the game just to see if it was playable on their laptop pc in order for them to buy the game (Oh the irony!!!).
I didnt save my password so..... that means what? Even if a hacker did hacked my password data through my friends pc, he didnt use it.
So to me its clear.. I was wrongly banned. I know i didnt hack and i know my account wasnt hacked.

- - - Updated - - -

The linked guid tab. Why does it say bf3 or bf4? It means i've played bf4 on a different ip than bf3?

samoz83

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
They are linked either through names or more normally dynamic IPs. The IP it's banned on is your IP so either you're lying (who am I to say lol :p) or a program has triggered it but as you say there is no way of telling so... =/ ( though I would guess it would affect more than one person so googling the ban type should show others with the same problem...)

zambasb

26 Oct 2014
They are linked either through names or more normally dynamic IPs. The IP it's banned on is your IP so either you're lying (who am I to say lol :p) or a program has triggered it but as you say there is no way of telling so... =/ ( though I would guess it would affect more than one person so googling the ban type should show others with the same problem...)

In all my life i've never seen this before. Punkbuster is jury judge and executioner. This is unacceptable my friend.
I will say it again, even if i hacked, which i didnt at least in my knowledge, i have the right to know what i did wrong. They are violating who knows how many civil (gamer) rights here.
And again.. If i buy the games again, how will i know that i will not get banned again? Its not only about money, its also about time and effort you spent in this game. I am blacklisted in all punkbuster enabled games i ever played and will play. Why?
Dont get me wrong guys i just want to say this out loud.

samoz83

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
You're not blacklisted in all PB games, you will be linked but you can still play on all other accounts for different games.

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
question for me is... how you trust your friend where you installed the game to test it if it is playable for them?? guess you locked in with you acount to play a round?

globaly ban is normaly a really "save" ban because it almost prooved over longer time if the parameters who solved a ban are really showing a cheat and not a false positive from some new program or driver.

so this mean for me, if i trust you and believe you did not cheat, the only way you got this ban is, that some cheat program is/was running on a pc where you had played / logged in too.

option 1:
maybe this "friends" had intentionally downloading some cheating software and than running your account. result a ban.

option 2:
you friend tried a cheatsoftware at his own account and because your account was running on his IP and his pc also, you got banned too.

but the question is also why you use this IP 91.184.207.112 to post here at forum. this is also the IP you got banned so i guess you have a static IP what means it is always the same.

however, the other linked account from bf3 and bf4 have different IP´s. so where did they come from?

Zwischenablage01.jpg

you know if your "friends" playing battlefield now and how they gamenames are?