Banned for username? server plugin told me to contact someone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
W

WarlockIII

15 Oct 2021
Hello fellow gamer brothers and sisters :)
I dont really know where or who to ask but I just got banned from the BF4 server. The reason was an "offensive username", more precisely "MassivesWalross" which is german for "mighty walrus" or "big walrus". If I attacked anyone on a personal level I am truly sorry and apologize because this wasn't me trying to insult someone or bodysham or anything close to that. It is supposed to be some sort of an easter egg, pointing to the game "Deep Rock Galactic", where an cosmetic item, a very large beard, is called mighty walrus and i think it sounds genuinely funny but again if I attacked someone I will adjust my username to "WarlockIII" in order to fit the guide lines.

Best regards
a fellow gamer

Sorry, not an english native speaker

Reactions: Riot_co
Hello,

According to our server stats you are not banned from the server, you should be able to join it, don't you?

Edit: ah yep it appears that your ban was accidental, another player was supposed to be banned instead of you but sometimes using commands can lead to collateral damages 😅 sorry for that, you have been unbanned already, feel free to join the server again (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Riot_co
oh okay thank you guys! really like your community, keep it up. you all rock
Hi WarlockIII

I am sorry! it was me who banned you by mistake. I apologize for the inconvenience. Error was reported immediately and you have been unbanned, and I understand how that could frustrate you and confuse you. Again sorry for the inconvinience and hope that you will visit our server again.

@Riot_co it was a bit confusing indeed. Almost thought u guys have a bad taste for humor :D its okay, apology accepted

see ya on the battlefield :)

@Riot_co it was a bit confusing indeed. Almost thought u guys have a bad taste for humor :D its okay, apology accepted

see ya on the battlefield :)
Thank you for understanding, and again sorry for the inconvenience!

As others have said, your appeal even though it was for an incorrect ban, would be a good example of how to do it.

Accidents do happen and we will do our best to rectify them asap.

As for @Riot_co at least they have the banned the wrong person mistake out of the way. 🤣 Just the nuke the wrong team and a few others to go.

Users who are viewing this thread