[Help] Banned for racist comment?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
DonTong

DonTong

24 Oct 2020
Plymouth, UK
Hey yo. Yup just got banned for racist comment but not quite sure what I said as was in the heat of battle. I was typing to Hell in a squad something along the lines of "Hey come to the corridor theres two lmgs and frag rounds firing down at them" Or something like that. It did skip when typing as I was just bashing keys haha. Maybe ended up saying fag instead of frag? Whatever it was I promise you my intent was for all round fun and no hate intended :)

The admin that banned you will look into your case (a.k.a we have to wake the serverhamster), you will hear the outcome :cock:

Sorry, missed this thread. I just unbanned straight away.

The comment was

BigDonTongcome to the corrdor we got twogs and frags constantly firing haha

The nanny picked up the "wog" in twogs. I added wog to the racist list some time ago as it is a rarely used word (in the UK) now but someone had been using it. Saw the message and realised it was just a typo based on the conversation so unbanned BigDon straight away.

For clarity: UK, slang, pejorative, ethnic slur) Any dark-skinned person. Most commonly used to refer to people of Indian, North African, Mediterranean, or Middle Eastern ancestry.

Users who are viewing this thread