Banned for no reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutch

1 Nov 2013
Hey guys, I play on your server alot and even have been asked to join your teamspeak . nov 1st 7:27 est i was banned for no reason that i can see.

- Which game? BF2, BFBC2, BF3 or other.
- What is your in-game alias/name?
- What reason was stated with the ban/kick?
- Who was the banning admin?
- Why you think the ban should be lifted

1. BF2
2. Dutch
3. Said tk but I wasn't teamkilling anyone. I was 20-1 in the tank. No server rules broken what so ever.
4. Have no idea
5. I dont think I broke any rules, if I did please tell me what I did.

Optional but handy for speeding up the appeal process:

- When was the ban issued/when did you first notice?
- Was there another admin on the server? Can you remember who?
- What other relevant games do you play, and what other aliases do you use?

1. Nov 1st , 7:27 pm eastern time zone( us)
2.Dont remember his/ her name. saw cable guy and prooli(?) playing
3. BF2,3. Too many others to list lol. Same name in every game

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

dutch

1 Nov 2013
its always said TK. its a bug.

the admin who banned you will reply soon as possible.

Yes, I thought it was a bug but wasn't sure.Maybe it was a vote because i was doing so well(20-1 in tank). I mean i thought I was on good terms with most of the admins on here(never been kicked for server rule, think warned once when i was new to server but thats it, team player etc). Anyways hope this gets sorted out soon. I cant stand playing on any other server lol. Thanks guys

Last edited:

Mr.X

NRU Member
5 Feb 2013
Germany
Hi Dutch, it was me who banned you. Its a timeban for one day. I warned you because you were in a tank camping infront of enemy flag and I warned your that I will ban you if you dont move. Some minutes later you were still on the same position in tank, so I gave you a days ban. (your k/d at this time you posted yourself here).
You can play again this evening but we dont want players sitting every round in armour and espacially not camping in armour. Remember this.

dutch

1 Nov 2013
Hi Dutch, it was me who banned you. Its a timeban for one day. I warned you because you were in a tank camping infront of enemy flag and I warned your that I will ban you if you dont move. Some minutes later you were still on the same position in tank, so I gave you a days ban. (your k/d at this time you posted yourself here).
You can play again this evening but we dont want players sitting every round in armour and espacially not camping in armour. Remember this.

Sorry I missed your warning, I had gotten up to use the restroom and came back to being banned.So I wasn't trying to camp, there was several antitank soldiers standing at factory, was I supposed to just drive in and die? They were all shooting rockets at me hence why I didn't just drive in and sat back to try and kill, and they kept spawning.I just don't understand your definition of camping. But hey you're the admin not me. Sorry wont happen again. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

Mr.X

NRU Member
5 Feb 2013
Germany
If you cant take a flag because of to many AT there then either drive to the flag (and maybe die) or move on to another flag. We dont want players camping around enemy flags for spawnkilling or to kill just new spawned players. Also we dont want constant armour whoring on our server.
Everyone on the server should be able to get ingame and have fun NOT ONLY the armour sitters.
quiet simple.
Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.