Banned For My KD (genozide666)

Jay-Hopkins

So, whats the point in banning me for 1) killing you, 2) killing you again 3) killing you 3 times... 4) then you banning me because of my "KD". I am a jet pilot only, if you checked my stats you would see that my KD comes from being a good pilot. So do you ban everyone who kills you?? :)

Jay-Hopkins

They have unbanned me now. But why give admins the right to kick out legit players. "Genozide666" was the guy who banned me with no kicks based on my KD.... that doesn't mean im a cheat :)[h=1][/h]

Jay-Hopkins

I have just recorded you banning me again for no reason....
You cannot ban me from playing just because 1) I kill you 2) you assume I cheat because im good

Show me evidence that backs up your ban????

Last edited:

Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member
AW: Banned For My KD (genozide666)

u mean Genozide bans you again ??? Ok pls dont rejoin the server before we not could clear this all !!!

Jay-Hopkins

Yes he keeps banning me. I have recorded you twice doing it. I will now submit this video to DICE for breach of the EA admin code of conduct. So fine by me. You had no reason to ban me.

Loeft1

NRU Member
Hold your horses there m8, all our admins are instructed to ban people if they find them suspect.
So give us time to review your case, and if you want to add information by all means but please try and keep your cool.

Making (idle)threats here is not going to help your case.
We are not breaching anything as we run a server but are still free to refuse people to play there if they don't behave.

Mr.X

NRU Member
Jay-Hopkins, its not the best way to come on here and to appeal a ban with: Do you ban everyone who kills you.

We dont ban players for being better then us
If we ban than you either didnt respected the rules or admin or youre suspicious and then you can always appeal here and if youre clean we unban you.
Also it is not a right to play on our servers!!! So Dice wont help you!

Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member
AW: Re: Banned For My KD (genozide666)

Yes he keeps banning me. I have recorded you twice doing it. I will now submit this video to DICE for breach of the EA admin code of conduct. So fine by me. You had no reason to ban me.
Imao at first give it a thing called Houseright!!! And every owner had this right. At second i told you a post before that we check that and dont rejoin the server before we not have checked all at all.

Jay-Hopkins

He made it quite clear that he was banning me for me killing him. He did not ban me the whole match until I killed him 3 times in a row.

If you ban people for being "suspect" then there would be no players. I do not need you to review the case. DICE can decide if this is a breach of the admin conduct

Mr.X

NRU Member
You dont get it? Tis is our server we pay for and not Dice!!! And you dont have tell us how we handle our servers!

Loeft1

NRU Member
Yes you do m8, now good luck with your "evidence" at DICE.
Come back when you calmed down, then we can discuss if we are going to unban you, but not like this.

Jay-Hopkins

Well if the "we pay for it" is your answer. Then remind me to direct them to this forum so they can see for themselves :) i have no beef with anyone but Genozide. Im going to make it my mission in life to get his rank reset for this abuse of power :)

Mr.X

NRU Member
lmao, youre guest on our server, and not on Dice server. But do whatever you want, report it to whoever.

T11Medic

NRU Member

DICE won't give a damn about you getting banned, even if it was randomly and not out of a suspicion. We are a fair bunch of guys and won't change our behaviour because of you trying to threat us.

samoz83

NRU Heed
What part of the Server Administrator terms states you cannot ban players for suspected cheating?

Im going to make it my mission in life to get his rank reset for this abuse of power
Are you 10? Or mentally 10? I never understood someone who gets so annoyed at being banned if it really pissed you off so much either just asked to be unbanned without being a complete eejit or play on one of the other 100's of servers out there...

Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member

well we told you that we want check that and u want not give us the chance to check them all, u wanna judge self, thats not the way. with a lil bit behavour and a lil bit respect we wanna check this, but stop be a cunt and let us do our job without allway rejoin or we lift nothing!!!