[BF4] Banned for Homophobia but didnt played for 6 months and Cant remember saying anything like that

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Skylnet3

Skylnet3

29 Jan 2022
I got banned for Homophobia thats what my friend said while i tried to connect to the server. If i, for some odd reason, insulted someone with anything i am really sorry because i enjoyed playing on this server for many rounds. my Username is; [KIZ] Skylnet3 last time played 6 Months ago (Checked on Battlelog). Damn it Laka i bet it was you! :D

Hey Sky,

I was the one that banned you. From the top of my head I can not remember the reason why, I will have a look into it and then get back to you :)

I am currently not able to find the reason for banning you, which means I didn’t document it as I was supposed to do. I am sorry I can‘t explain this to you and have decided to unban you.

However, I usually don’t ban someone just because I feel like it. Could be that it was derogatory comment or whatever. Keep in mind we try to have a friendly mood on the server, so please have a look at our server rules and refrain from using language that breaks these rules. Have fun!

normaly im not a chatter so i was realy confused but like i said if i did it im very sorry and thanks for the Unban and have a greate day buddy :)

Because of your application to join us @Skylnet3 I am updating this thread after I just found the original reason of the ban (that @Akhara couldn't find) from chatlog's archives now deleted (in order to raise it for everyone since we want clean member).

Sans titre

oh shiet im really sorry about that i dont know what happened there tho that i was so frustrated.

so my ban was for a reason and i had to life with the consequences but you unbanned me im really thankful for the second chance you guys gave me and since then i got a clear view of your Community and how friendly everyone was/is. If it means a No for joining the clan it would be sad for me but deserved and i would still play on the server. anyways love you guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread