Banned by saying a color in my tongue

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
H

Happy28206

30 Jun 2021
Well i am here to ask any admin why i get banned when someone asked the name of a color in my mother tongue that may be used sometimes by some people that dont know there are other places in the world as some racist word, Said that i ask to be unbanned because i did not use it in any peyorative way, because if you have any log on the chat you can see that someone asked "How is black called in spanish?" so i answered it, but you may not understand that is a color and nearly never used as a racist term here in spain.
If you doubt im spanish, if you have anyone able to talk spanish ,you can try me.
So please can i be unbanned because it was unfair.

Looks like you got caught by our language nanny. This was an automated ban. In the future, refrain from using words that might have a different meaning elsewhere (Like Negro), even though it means something else in spanish. I'll unban you.

edit: looks like my unban doesn't work for some reason! I'm afraid you need to wait for one of our overlords to come online.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, though words can have innocent meanings many are included under the ban list because most of the time they are used in an offensive way. Maybe someone was using that to trigger your ban?

Something similar happened with a football player this year. Language barrier can be a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread