Banned Bf3 for 'suspected cheating' Help!

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals and Complaints' started by Toonzy, 3 March 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toonzy

Toonzy New Member

My GUID: 6dd944f6c730603687b55c55052cd6a2

Got 2 bans my account for 'Suspected cheating'

my account: http://metabans.com/player?i=3Vgg

I tried contacting the other website that i got banned form but there site is down atm.

I have never used a hack in my life and now I cant play on the majority of servers i keep getting error messages becuase i have metabans, its something to-do with my stats, my Tarrrus 44 magnum kills i have a lot of head shots , But seriously this is a complete outrage!

Proof my stats are legit: http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?PHPSESSID=7727d6c84376fadde3c1d6871371a522&p=T00NZY

Any help would be appreciated, Dean.:D

2. Toonzy

Toonzy New Member

3. lakaelo

NRU Heed

hi dean,

why you have a cod4 ban?

toonzy.

4. Toonzy

Toonzy New Member

i think that was my old cod4 account from ages ago, i honestly have no idea why i got banned (this was feb 2011), after being kicked by pb on multiple servers i just wnet out and baught a new cd with a cod 4 key and now i have a new guid. If your wondering why its says last seen jan 2013 this is because the cd key i got banned on was my steam cod4 game, so i changed the cd key with my new game i bought however every now and then it tends to change back to the old cd key (in this case its the key that i got banned on) and then when i join a game with my old cd key im banned, so then i get my game out and enter my newer cd key in again, its all quiet complicated to understand but i listed my new guid below, so please take my word for it, you can check that for bans.

thanks

#4 Toonzy, 4 March 2013
    Last edited: 4 March 2013
  5. Toonzy

Toonzy New Member

here is my new cod4 guid if you dont believe me , 4e0a0d979ea778eb0f240e6e56d16d

- - - Updated - - -

sorry its, 4e0a0d979ea778eb0f240e6e4e56d16d

6. lakaelo

NRU Heed

AW: Banned Bf3 for 'suspected cheating' Help!

lol i have nearly the same stats on .44 scoped as you but i haven´t 13,6 % on cheatometer.

however, think its not the best requirement to appeal a ban ( for 82,6% HS/K rate with .44 scoped ) from our anticheat software if you have a previous ban on COD4. at least your appeal about that is denied.

the next point you anticheat software would go for a ban for you would be your 1170 score per minute and that all as a newbie with no 120 hours playtime.

well, we will discuss about your appeal and give you a decission.

7. sordids

NRU Heed NRU Member

so you never thought of asking pbbans or evenbalance why u got banned ?

8. lakaelo

NRU Heed

AW: Re: Banned Bf3 for 'suspected cheating' Help!

he had. ban appeal is denied.

9. Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member

Ok he can allways send a Mail with his GUID and ask why ??

10. Toonzy

Toonzy New Member

Wait.. Why was my appeal denied? Why should yous care about my cod4 ban i got 2years ago, it is on a different guid from my bf3 guid, not to mention i have a new cod4 guid now, as far as my score per minute goes , i had a friend tell me it was really high but i didn't understand because i mainly play close quarters or 24/7 canals and get about 100kills per match i always revive teammates etc. and get a lot of points per match, so i thought the score per minuet was quiet normal , i could reset my stats with premium if you want? , my scoped 44 i use in scavenger and in hardcore and i find it easy to get head shots, to be honest i can see why you think my stats are bad, and my previous cod ban doesn't exactly make me look good :(

If your wondering why i didn't appeal for my old cod4 ban was because i got it when i first started pc gaming and didn't even understand why i was banned or how to appeal so i just wen out and bought a new game disc for 10quid

I appreciate the quick reply, but would be forever thankful if you could re-discuss my appeal

#10 Toonzy, 4 March 2013
  11. Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member

Thats that what we want do, but we want a objectiv and good desicion, at first for our Serverhealth and as Second a fair desicion for you. Your Ban are one of the Criterias to lift a ban or not, and it intressting us absolute specialy what PBBans says. Dont understand our interesst not wrong we want and thats priorty number one a Clean and fair Gameplay at our servers how many many other Players, too. U want talk about your PBBans ok!!! That makes for me a suspicus and culpable impressive. pls have a eye at this threat the next days and u will quick become a answer.

12. Rebirth

Rebirth Member

Re: AW: Banned Bf3 for 'suspected cheating' Help!

I still don't get how 1k+ score/min is concidered a possible cheat. its very well possible and alot of people manage it. if I would reset my stats I'd be around 1k score/min if I would fly the jet only and without holding back or fucking around.
    also 24/7 tdm on noshahr is very possible too and alot of people actually like it since it is fast paced and quite small, with close combat and some long sights.

13. Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member

AW: Re: AW: Banned Bf3 for 'suspected cheating' Help!

u shot over the target. NOT his stats alone are the Problem high Cheat o Meter and a previus PBBAN!!!!!!!

14. Rebirth

Rebirth Member

Re: AW: Re: AW: Banned Bf3 for 'suspected cheating' Help!

totally unrelated question btw: does the cheat-o-meter take the jets and choppers in account too?

15. Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member

AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Banned Bf3 for 'suspected cheating' Help!

i dont really know, but u can check with all the Battlereports from that guy without any problem to see what he had done, flying, infantry or else!!!! And if u think that makes Care, must your CheatoMeter higher how him, but tadaaaaaa:
    http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=oRebirth+

if u have more questions ask lakaelo or other heed how that all functions with all the sites and calculations via PM or at Battlelog

#15 Psycho_Moerchen, 4 March 2013
  16. Rebirth

Rebirth Member

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Banned Bf3 for 'suspected cheating' Help!

awww 0.1% cheating possibility only? :c I gotta step up my game
    thanks anyways.

17. lakaelo

NRU Heed

not 100% sure but i would say no because the game did not differentiate between the different vehicle kills. all kills from air- or ground vehicle only shown as "dead".

18. Loeft1

NRU Heed NRU Member

That being true for all the server R-con related feedback the EA back-end and Player stats will show the correct number of Jet kills etc I is however hard to get an "accuracy" for jets/tanks/helos because not all shots are directed on players... also vehicles and equipment so for a cheating "stats" criteria I think its not used

19. wee_bull

wee_bull New Member

Why is your accuracy on most weapons sub 20% but almost half your kills are from headshots? So 1 in 5 bullets miss but 1 in 2 which hit are headshots.

Really? Cmon dude.

20. T11Medic

NRU Member

I saw you are in a optic platoon and you are the founder of it. You're not really playing CoD for optic, are you?
    Are you a faker? :D http://www.youtube.com/user/opticnation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice