Banned Bf3 for 'suspected cheating' Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toonzy

My GUID: 6dd944f6c730603687b55c55052cd6a2

Got 2 bans my account for 'Suspected cheating'

my account: http://metabans.com/player?i=3Vgg

I tried contacting the other website that i got banned form but there site is down atm.

I have never used a hack in my life and now I cant play on the majority of servers i keep getting error messages becuase i have metabans, its something to-do with my stats, my Tarrrus 44 magnum kills i have a lot of head shots , But seriously this is a complete outrage!

Proof my stats are legit: http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?PHPSESSID=7727d6c84376fadde3c1d6871371a522&p=T00NZY

Any help would be appreciated, Dean.:D

Toonzy

i think that was my old cod4 account from ages ago, i honestly have no idea why i got banned (this was feb 2011), after being kicked by pb on multiple servers i just wnet out and baught a new cd with a cod 4 key and now i have a new guid. If your wondering why its says last seen jan 2013 this is because the cd key i got banned on was my steam cod4 game, so i changed the cd key with my new game i bought however every now and then it tends to change back to the old cd key (in this case its the key that i got banned on) and then when i join a game with my old cd key im banned, so then i get my game out and enter my newer cd key in again, its all quiet complicated to understand but i listed my new guid below, so please take my word for it, you can check that for bans.

thanks

Last edited:

Toonzy

here is my new cod4 guid if you dont believe me , 4e0a0d979ea778eb0f240e6e56d16d

- - - Updated - - -

sorry its, 4e0a0d979ea778eb0f240e6e4e56d16d

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
AW: Banned Bf3 for 'suspected cheating' Help!

lol i have nearly the same stats on .44 scoped as you but i haven´t 13,6 % on cheatometer.

however, think its not the best requirement to appeal a ban ( for 82,6% HS/K rate with .44 scoped ) from our anticheat software if you have a previous ban on COD4. at least your appeal about that is denied.

the next point you anticheat software would go for a ban for you would be your 1170 score per minute and that all as a newbie with no 120 hours playtime.

well, we will discuss about your appeal and give you a decission.

Toonzy

Wait.. Why was my appeal denied? Why should yous care about my cod4 ban i got 2years ago, it is on a different guid from my bf3 guid, not to mention i have a new cod4 guid now, as far as my score per minute goes , i had a friend tell me it was really high but i didn't understand because i mainly play close quarters or 24/7 canals and get about 100kills per match i always revive teammates etc. and get a lot of points per match, so i thought the score per minuet was quiet normal , i could reset my stats with premium if you want? , my scoped 44 i use in scavenger and in hardcore and i find it easy to get head shots, to be honest i can see why you think my stats are bad, and my previous cod ban doesn't exactly make me look good :(

If your wondering why i didn't appeal for my old cod4 ban was because i got it when i first started pc gaming and didn't even understand why i was banned or how to appeal so i just wen out and bought a new game disc for 10quid

I appreciate the quick reply, but would be forever thankful if you could re-discuss my appeal

Last edited:

Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member
AW: Re: Banned Bf3 for 'suspected cheating' Help!

I appreciate the quick reply, but would be forever thankful if you could re-discuss my appeal
Thats that what we want do, but we want a objectiv and good desicion, at first for our Serverhealth and as Second a fair desicion for you. Your Ban are one of the Criterias to lift a ban or not, and it intressting us absolute specialy what PBBans says. Dont understand our interesst not wrong we want and thats priorty number one a Clean and fair Gameplay at our servers how many many other Players, too. U want talk about your PBBans ok!!! That makes for me a suspicus and culpable impressive. pls have a eye at this threat the next days and u will quick become a answer.

Rebirth

Re: AW: Banned Bf3 for 'suspected cheating' Help!

lol i have nearly the same stats on .44 scoped as you but i haven´t 13,6 % on cheatometer.

however, think its not the best requirement to appeal a ban ( for 82,6% HS/K rate with .44 scoped ) from our anticheat software if you have a previous ban on COD4. at least your appeal about that is denied.

the next point you anticheat software would go for a ban for you would be your 1170 score per minute and that all as a newbie with no 120 hours playtime.

well, we will discuss about your appeal and give you a decission.
I still don't get how 1k+ score/min is concidered a possible cheat. its very well possible and alot of people manage it. if I would reset my stats I'd be around 1k score/min if I would fly the jet only and without holding back or fucking around.
also 24/7 tdm on noshahr is very possible too and alot of people actually like it since it is fast paced and quite small, with close combat and some long sights.

Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member
AW: Re: AW: Banned Bf3 for 'suspected cheating' Help!

I still don't get how 1k+ score/min is concidered a possible cheat. its very well possible and alot of people manage it. if I would reset my stats I'd be around 1k score/min if I would fly the jet only and without holding back or fucking around.
also 24/7 tdm on noshahr is very possible too and alot of people actually like it since it is fast paced and quite small, with close combat and some long sights.
u shot over the target. NOT his stats alone are the Problem high Cheat o Meter and a previus PBBAN!!!!!!!

Rebirth

Re: AW: Re: AW: Banned Bf3 for 'suspected cheating' Help!

u shot over the target. NOT his stats alone are the Problem high Cheat o Meter and a previus PBBAN!!!!!!!
totally unrelated question btw: does the cheat-o-meter take the jets and choppers in account too?

Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member
AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Banned Bf3 for 'suspected cheating' Help!

totally unrelated question btw: does the cheat-o-meter take the jets and choppers in account too?
i dont really know, but u can check with all the Battlereports from that guy without any problem to see what he had done, flying, infantry or else!!!! And if u think that makes Care, must your CheatoMeter higher how him, but tadaaaaaa:
http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=oRebirth+

if u have more questions ask lakaelo or other heed how that all functions with all the sites and calculations via PM or at Battlelog

Last edited:

Rebirth

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Banned Bf3 for 'suspected cheating' Help!

i dont really know, but u can check with all the Battlereports from that guy without any problem to see what he had done, flying, infantry or else!!!! And if u think that makes Care, must your CheatoMeter higher how him, but tadaaaaaa:
http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=oRebirth+

if u have more questions ask lakaelo or other heed how that all functions with all the sites and calculations via PM or at Battlelog
awww 0.1% cheating possibility only? :c I gotta step up my game
thanks anyways.

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
AW: Banned Bf3 for 'suspected cheating' Help!

not 100% sure but i would say no because the game did not differentiate between the different vehicle kills. all kills from air- or ground vehicle only shown as "dead".

Loeft1

NRU Member
That being true for all the server R-con related feedback the EA back-end and Player stats will show the correct number of Jet kills etc I is however hard to get an "accuracy" for jets/tanks/helos because not all shots are directed on players... also vehicles and equipment so for a cheating "stats" criteria I think its not used

wee_bull

Why is your accuracy on most weapons sub 20% but almost half your kills are from headshots? So 1 in 5 bullets miss but 1 in 2 which hit are headshots.

Really? Cmon dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.