Banned because of accidental jet-bail-out

AL_BUNDY_7

Hi,

some minutes ago, i jumped out over Kubra Dam Airport, and my jet crashed with a
helicopter on ground,- and an enemy was killed. That was an accident,- and you banned me:

Battlefield 2
Username: AL_BUNDY_7

Mr.X

NRU Member
I saw Shoo banned him, dont know if he looks in here...
but Bundy is regular and I dont hink he did it on purpose...

Last edited:

Bond76

NRU Member
Or was he banned because or armour whoring / spawnraping maybe ? We had many funny characters oing it yesterday night again....

nao07

NRU Member
Re : Banned because of accidental jet-bail-out

already there what you say ,and more yesterday i saw her do air combat and jumping ...
i feel that this person does not respect the rules much ..........i would say that is not a mistake ,,,,but,,, good job.

SCAR-H1988

NRU Member
When i played BF2 i remember im kicked him several times for spawnraping, air combat etc almost always when he plays. He is not so innocent like Rich and Bond said.

samoz83

NRU Heed
Would be helpfull to hear Shoo... :)
Shoo said:
Shoo on FB said:
Guys I can't remember my NRU passwords etc for forum... in regards to AL_BUNDY he was firing from jet against a heli he then rammed him .... I was following him on free-cam so he can't say he wasn't firing I was following his jet. He broke server rules, but I banned him solely with the intention for him to appeal on forum.... HEEDS you can unban him, just sometimes a Kick doesn't quite get the message across.. so banning you can at least give him a slap on the wrist on the forum..and tell him not to do it again. I will leave the decision to you guys. but in my eyes you can un-ban him ;)

Mr.X

NRU Member
aha so Mr Bundy did it on purpose! and even more as regular he should know it better.

prooi

NRU Member
hope he listnen,because that night he had that ban,i warned him couple times for hopping in fire
than enough for me and he got a kick from me......sometimes he/she sucks to much.....

but i think a ban for hopping is to heavy punish....??????