Banned again by BOND???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
Billy.....banned again ? Broke a rule again ?
Just think a few minutes....maybe it Comes to your mind ??? Dont Play innocent please, you are so Long time regular.

billyhoo

8 Dec 2012
The map was operation smoke screen - I was blowing assets, Bond was by the 2 silo's facing towards me - thinking he was about to attack I threw a grenade to defend myself.
No kick - just a ban. A wee bit OTT - no warning or benefit of doubt?? You were commander - you didn't like = ban.
PLEASE NOTE: at the time of throwing grenade ~ I was not aware it was Bond (commander) until I killed him.
This is a true & accurate account of the situation. -- Please let me hear yours.

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
Your Version...
Listen my friend. I was not even doing ANYTHING to attack you. you threw one nade and i didnt even react. Then you threw the second and I died.
You just couldnt resist killing the commander....too bad it was me then. I was FAR enough of the assets, possibly didnt even face towards the assets.
And YES a straight ban, because you know the rules well enough. YOU have to be attacked first as Spec Ops, thats your risk. I didnt do anything at all nor did I Show any sign of doing so.
I cant understand that you as Long time regular find this ok...

Btw, you only blew up assets after that and it doesnt make any difference if the commander was me or the man in the moon. I would have banned you still if I had seen it.
And wasnt it simply you were pissed as you were hiding as sniper the move before and I artied you ? Wasnt that the whole reason you came as Spec Ops ?

And what I recommed is....stop blaming me or any other admin we dont like this or that just because we kick or ban. Then you havent understood the whole Thing, sorry, and it is constantly an offence towards any admin that we lie or dont like to die.
I cant Count the times we admins died to make YOUR life as Player better....time that you also appreciate that. I dont care a shit if I die or not nor do I care abt my KD. I wanna have fun like all you Players too.

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
I am ok to take the perm ban back for sure, but a week cool down might well help you. I am really annoyed by such behaviour, sorry.
Blow up all ssets pretty fine with me and you know that....I dont like it, but will have no issue with it.
But killing the commander on purpose....no way. Sorry.

billyhoo

8 Dec 2012
You sound stirred mate,
I was spec ops heading for the next target - Blaming who for what?
No warning kick - just the on-screen warning to go to the forum to discuss ban - im here.
As for the "You have to be attacked first rule" - I wasn't aware
In theory you could approach me with any weapon & I could not fight back until you attack.
Stab or head shot & im dead - does this rule work? (maybe it needs further discussion)
I did not go to base deliberately to base rape - I was blowing assets?

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
That is indeed the rule and you know it as we have had that discussion already once I recall.
You were blowing assets, that is fine, you didnt baserape. I never said that.
You can blow as many assets as you wish, but you are only allowed to shoot after you are attacked.

billyhoo

8 Dec 2012
If you were over by the jets - it wouldn't have happened I wouldn't have come looking for you - so your comments / feelings about me being pissed with the previous arty are unfounded.
I have also killed before when players have been lying on top of the UAV station ~ what your saying I cannot blow it up as this would be attacking without being attacked?

- - - Updated - - -

Previous discussion was about fighting commanders & your right I thought any kills by commanders was against rules - at the time this was a very cloudy issue - I was not the only player questioning it.
It came back as Commanders could defend assets.

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
ok, just watch the video billyhoo.

[video=youtube;OFeMHmFcL1U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFeMHmFcL1U[/video]

@bond WTF you doing there in the corner. looks like humping the ground. :)

you killed the commander intentionally. guess it should not be hard to run the other way as you saw there is someone ( commander ) laying in the corner but you decided to go along this way and throw your granade to him. just that is the way you get kicked or banned for baserape. the rule is clear in that case.

http://noobs-r-us.co.uk/cmps_index.php?pageid=rules

**DO NOT ATTACK UNCAPS**

Do not attack in anyway (sniper/artillery)or rape enemies uncap special forces allowed to attack assets only then leave special forces can only fire in defence. Spec Ops can take every enemy vehicle to get out of the enemy base again. That is no vehicle stealing.

the ban is changed to a weekban after that you can play on the server again but please not in that way anymore. ;)

billyhoo

8 Dec 2012
To be honest - you have made the most of the vid - please show it from my line of sight, I do not zoom in on the commander as you have done & all I could see was a guy lying down by the silos possibly waiting to attack - I never said I was attacked first...

"You were blowing assets, that is fine, you didnt baserape. I never said that". --- Your words - Then why ban??
Its an unfair rule if I have to wait to be attacked before I can retaliate - is this a server rule - or a Bond rule ?
I have been made aware & will be expecting not to be attacked on uncap until I have attacked first.
As i'm sure this rule was not created just for me.

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
sherlakaleo is back :D even more precise than in the future because NSA is on his side now with the battlerecorder
:D
- sry couldnt resist ;) take it easy guys

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
@billy
who we are talking at?

the rule says

special forces allowed to attack assets only then leave special forces can only fire in defence

no matter if you see its bond or other commander. you just attack that guy first and thats the point.

also no matter if you think the rule is unfair because "be attacked before I can retaliate" because thats the easy rule and we will not change it because you find its unfair. if you go as SF into the base its your risk to get killed. thats its.

and be sure this rule is not even made for you lmao as you can see its hanging on that page and that for years. lol

so take the ban and accept this. this isn´t the doomsday. :)

billyhoo

8 Dec 2012
Guys, I have not read the rules from cover to cover - just follow the common sense stuff on screen.
I take your point you must have copied & pasted it from somewhere within NRU rules.
I do admit to breaking this rule as I was not aware - he looked to be dug in ready to kill - I threw the nades (not a major crime).
I still feel a ban is over the top - Im 42 & being treated like a child.
What are my options?
Hanging up my Noob boots seems my only protest.. lol?

seaman-stains

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
gods country "scotland"
take the weeks ban ya 42 yr old fanny,and hanging up your noob boots would realy be acting like a child now wouldnt it.

in bonds defence hes lying there doing the commander stuff and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM he gets billyhood "and it took 2 nades ya noob"
in billys defence it is hard to run past a commander and do nothing "but its a rule spunky fukin remember that"

but ffs a weeks ban for a regular player and one that helps start the server and does his fare share of reporting fannies that need kicked or banned is a bit stiff.

now this is just an idea lads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but how about billy says sorry for being a shit aiming nade killing fanny to bond and max a 48 hour ban. billy gets a ban for being naughty and bond gets a kiss and cuddle from billy,as a week is realy kicking the arse out it and twisting the knife.

i 100% know for sure if you went through all the br files of every reg player every single one of us would be due a kick or a 24 hour ban

c,mon lads group hug and let billy play from thursday night onwards he realy is a good lad at heart xxx xxx xxx

Lt.SPUNKMEYER

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Cheshireville
it is hard to run past a commander and do nothing "but its a rule spunky fukin remember that"

but ffs a weeks ban for a regular player and one that helps start the server and does his fare share of reporting fannies that need kicked or banned is a bit stiff

Lmfao...hard to run past indeed lmao

Stabbing the commander before leaving is errrrr....something I 'used' to do but no not any more no no no mmwwuhauaaaaaaa

and 'mister shit aiming nade killing fanny' is just a keeper lmao

Spliffy33

21 Sep 2013
Bordeaux, FR
Re : Banned again by BOND???

Well, I've learnt something today ...

Can we kill the commander when he's not in his uncap ?
Can we kill AFK in their uncap ?
If we kill someone with the vehicule while we are getting away from the uncap ?...

Is the commander allowed to set his claymores or land mines anywhere ?

seaman-stains

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
gods country "scotland"
if you are shot at in the uncap you can return fire

as for the mines or clays "if your a good commander you should have mines not clays" and i would think he can only lay them to defend himself or his assets and not in random spots

Status
Not open for further replies.