Banned - 24.06.2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cederholm

I recently just got banned from your server, for SUSPECTED HACK or w/e.

erm... I would like a proper reason, because where I come from, 6 years of BF2 gaming makes you pretty good..
I've played with some of the best players in PCW and 1v1s and 5v5s.

So I would like to appeal this bann, because I don't see a reason.. "SUSPECTED" its pretty thin to bann some1 on..

- Xs| cederholm

Steffos666

NRU Member
I recently just got banned from your server, for SUSPECTED HACK or w/e.

erm... I would like a proper reason, because where I come from, 6 years of BF2 gaming makes you pretty good..
I've played with some of the best players in PCW and 1v1s and 5v5s.

So I would like to appeal this bann, because I don't see a reason.. "SUSPECTED" its pretty thin to bann some1 on..

- Xs| cederholm
sry but after the 50-0 we have to check your history wether you hack or not pls wait until a heed admin has time to check it

thx for appealing here

you also spawnkilled on kubra dam the map before and I already had an eye on you!

HippY

Christianwilson
NRU Member
there was multi players shouting your name saying you had aimbot..multiple not just 1 player, I didn't ban you I kicked you cause of that,and constant 1 shot kills from distance is suspect.there was 54 players on the server and its hard to keep an eye on everyone so you must understand. im sure the admin who did ban you will be in touch thx

Cederholm

I will be more than happy to record for you guys, I get my new pc in a few days, so when I get it up and running, I would really like to record a movie for you guys so you can see that I don't hack :)
ofc I understand that you need to check me out and stuff, I've been an admin before in same situation as you

Mr.X

NRU Member
Checked you on PBbans, x different accounts, IPs from three different countrys, a linked ban with similar names (Ellips SWEDEN) (Tag the same like XSX or AH1Z) etc. So its your ban!
So how can you explain that?

Last edited:

Cederholm

I've been living in Ukraine for half of my life soon, and I am from Denmark.. but Ellips is a 2v2 heli player who just got back and didn't have a CD-key, so I borrowed him mine cuz his still a friend. but it doesn't matter how I explain? you won't believe me anyway... I could try though..

Old school players knows Ellips from the time he played ESL and stuff.. my real account name is Airplanez, so with a bit luck 1 of you guys might recognize that we are not the same.. cant explain in a different way

Loeft1

NRU Member
Hi Cederholm,

Thanks for your appeal, we are looking into your ban and will try and keep you updated as much as we can.
In the mean time any additional information you can give us will be helpful. Current and previous aliases etc.
If your a regular on our servers you will know that our Admins are required to ban people on the suspicion of cheats. We rather have someone appeal here then that we let a cheater clear out the server, I hope you can see the merit of this.
Also have a browse on our forum if you like, you never know if you enjoy it here ;-)

Cederholm

yes.. and I've tried hacks 1 time, and that's why I got banned... ONE TIME.. fucking one time only.... after that 1 time I don't didn't trust anything cuz of the bann

[video=youtube;nGzMdszLVNg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGzMdszLVNg[/video]

Cederholm

oh I thought you meant on the server..

as far as I know its only I_CrazySniper_I which has been banned

and yes these accounts belong to me

Last edited:

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
so i am sorry to say but we can´t let you play on our server with a linked ban. we are streaming to some anticheat and with knowledge of your ban we can´t let you play on the server because it is against the anticheat policy.

in that case the ban will stay.

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
well i would call that a result :)

excellent work gentlemen :)

and "sherlakaelo" ... lmao, great

Status
Not open for further replies.